• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

Nice splash and a fun TV series/movie.

Thanks! If you liked the show, you should check out the comic series! It's written by Weadon and other writers from Firefly, feels just like other episodes, and are in continuity! If you already have read them, well, you are a good man.

Edited by KAK

Thanks! If you liked the show, you should check out the comic series! It's written by Weadon and other writers from Firefly, feels just like other episodes, and are in continuity! If you already have read them, well, you are a good man.

I will KAK, was surprised I liked the TV series. A shame it was cancelled as the show really was entertaining and deserved a much longer run.

I will KAK, was surprised I liked the TV series. A shame it was cancelled as the show really was entertaining and deserved a much longer run.

Too true! If you happen to be hitting San Diego, stop by and see Will Conrad (the artist on the Serenity series,) he's a very nice guy, as with everyone I've met that has worked with Joss. I don't know if Whedon will be at Comic Con, but if so, and ya just see the guy, stop by and say hi, easily one of the most enertaining and approachable Hollywood "bigshots" I've had the pleasure of meeting!

Too true! If you happen to be hitting San Diego, stop by and see Will Conrad (the artist on the Serenity series,) he's a very nice guy, as with everyone I've met that has worked with Joss. I don't know if Whedon will be at Comic Con, but if so, and ya just see the guy, stop by and say hi, easily one of the most enertaining and approachable Hollywood "bigshots" I've had the pleasure of meeting!

I've never been to a major show. Trying to talk the little woman into a summer trip to San Diego, at con time natch.

Some of you have already seen this but I am a new member here. I am a Dr Strange fan and one of those elusive items is anything done by P. Craig Russell. While I have a few pieces inked by him this is my first penciled by him. It also is part of the first work he ever did on Dr. Strange.

Marvel Premiere #7 page 21

http://qurls.com?i=34523

qurls.com?i=34523

Pretty pumped about this one.

I have basically been looking for a nice, iconic Sandman page by Marc Hempel from the Kindly Ones arc since I started collecting comic art in 2006. I chased this one very aggressively on Ebay, and was thrilled to be the winner when the hammer fell!

Marc Hempel Sandman Goodness!

Please give my finances a hand, here!

:grin:

Edited by Sonofahungryghost

Some of you have already seen this but I am a new member here. I am a Dr Strange fan and one of those elusive items is anything done by P. Craig Russell. While I have a few pieces inked by him this is my first penciled by him. It also is part of the first work he ever did on Dr. Strange.

Marvel Premiere #7 page 21

http://qurls.com?i=34523

qurls.com?i=34523

Nice page, welcome to the board.

Fred Hembeck recently finished a series of four commissions for me. The piece below is the one of the commissions featuring the lead characters appearing in Fantastic Four nos. 251-275, which is one of my favorites runs in that title’s history. Click here for a link to a high-resolution scan so you can see Hembeck's genius work in its full splendor.

hembeckffvol11md.jpg

Grabbed this off the bay. First time I have seen a page from the Batgirl Special for sale. Pure Kitson Goodness. Too bad it didn't come up in October, but it seems like good stuff always pops up during broke time/con time :) Let's pray it looks good when it arrives

batgirl.jpg

I scored this today at a show in Richmond,Virginia...a sweet Jack Kirby/Bill Everett,Thor page from issue #173. 6 panels with Thor is 5 of 'em,and some great dialogue showing Thor at his noble best!!

997VG.jpg

Edited by COMICKINGS

Nice pick up Kings! I thought about going to that show, but I was not sure if it was going to be any good.

This show has been surprising the last few times I've been. I usually go to hit the cheap boxes. 2 shows ago I picked up a McFarlane Hulk piece and then this one this time.Both from guys that usually never have any art.