• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL "This week in your ORIGINAL ART collection?"
38 38

12,761 posts in this topic

A big thanks to Dave and Meredith Finch for working with me and creating a piece I really like. Dave did the piece in his signature gorgeous pencils. You can go to Dave's Site dfinchartist.com and see what he's up to and what he has for sale.

Absolutely beautiful page! :applause:

I am blown away by that Finch piece! UNREAL!

You are so right about him and his wife....they are ridiculously nice people. Finch is so gifted at drawing, he puts so much detail in anything....even if you are just getting a headsketch. Any convention I go to, he is the first guy I always try to buy a piece from. I got him to do iron man, as a skrull with his mask up and he only charged me a headsketch price. Dude is great!

Was that your idea for the Magneto on the thrown thing or was that stolen from a former comic book? I LOVE IT! Then getting it inked! Fantastic!

I am blown away by that Finch piece! UNREAL!

You are so right about him and his wife....they are ridiculously nice people. Finch is so gifted at drawing, he puts so much detail in anything....even if you are just getting a headsketch. Any convention I go to, he is the first guy I always try to buy a piece from. I got him to do iron man, as a skrull with his mask up and he only charged me a headsketch price. Dude is great!

Was that your idea for the Magneto on the thrown thing or was that stolen from a former comic book? I LOVE IT! Then getting it inked! Fantastic!

Thanks much appreciated,

The Magneto on the thrown thing fits into a theme I kinda have going with commissions. (thumbs u

Best,

Chris

I am blown away by th at Finch piece! UNREAL!

Thanks much appreciated,

The Magneto on the thrown thing fits into a theme I kinda have going with commissions. (thumbs u

Best,

Chris

:baiting:

Ok here is the piece i was talking about, Its the cover to Amazing Spider-man 574 coming in October.

asm574.jpg

There's only room for one kitson collector on these boards

Kitson is amazing, how could i help myself, especially when its spider-man.

Anyways just got back from San Diego, i got to go on Saturday but still got what i came for. Here is what i came away with.

Invincible 57 cover

invincible57.jpg

Ryan Ottley Con Sketch

rynanottleysdcc08.jpg

Had an amazing time, but next time i will go on friday for sure.