• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

Another one of the better ones. With the bullet through the head cover.

Clumsy , but he did say "get down!"

Beautiful.

dt50.jpg

crazy.gif

This is the reason I love GA books. They tell it like it is. That's gotta hurt. grin.gif

That guy's past hurt and into dead.

Not the best photo, but here are a handful of my best GA's...

PrimetimeGroupGrail1.jpg

Those books are PRIMETIME !! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

STEVE

They are so PRIMETIME they would even make Deion Sanders green with envy! hail.gif

I love Deion! One of the top 3 corners to every play the game...

PrimetimeGroupGrail1.jpg

Awesome GA group shot, Ben! hail.gif I knew you had the Action 13 and Bats 1 but 893whatthe.gif the supporting cast is just as impressive! thumbsup2.gif

GE

Salamat Po Dino! smile.gif

I didn't know you were Filpino. I had a feeling you were judging from your last name.

PrimetimeGroupGrail1.jpg

Awesome GA group shot, Ben! hail.gif I knew you had the Action 13 and Bats 1 but 893whatthe.gif the supporting cast is just as impressive! thumbsup2.gif

GE

I didn't know you were Filpino. I had a feeling you were judging from your last name.

Yah, Brian. R u Pinoy?

PrimetimeGroupGrail1.jpg

GE

Yah, Brian. R u Pinoy?

Yep, I am.. I'm a mix.. haha.. You know what i love though.. is Jollibee smile.gif

trenttec27r.jpg

ok, so little dude and I sat down for our weekly Tec 27 read, and he wanted me to take a picture (the ham)....and since techinically "2" is a group, and these are "2" of my favorites, I figured why not...

rick

trenttec27r.jpg

ok, so little dude and I sat down for our weekly Tec 27 read, and he wanted me to take a picture (the ham)....and since techinically "2" is a group, and these are "2" of my favorites, I figured why not...

rick

893applaud-thumb.gif

Is "Little Dude" allowed to turn to the next page yet? grin.gif

PrimetimeGroupGrail1.jpg

GE

Yah, Brian. R u Pinoy?

Yep, I am.. I'm a mix.. haha.. You know what i love though.. is Jollibee smile.gif

All pinoys love Jollibbee especially the chicken thumbsup2.gif

trenttec27r.jpg

rick

That's a good looking group! It's nice to see you sharing the world of comics with your kid. thumbsup2.gif

trenttec27r.jpg

rick

Wow, for someone of your age, you sure look young! poke2.gif