• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,349 posts in this topic

I'm saying I sold you the other 3 (one indirectly but part of a multi person), but not the MMC...so sell that to me, then I'll sell it back to you, and I can say I sold you all 4 and you will owe me first crack at buying them all back when/if you sell lol

I'm saying I sold you the other 3 (one indirectly but part of a multi person), but not the MMC...so sell that to me, then I'll sell it back to you, and I can say I sold you all 4 and you will owe me first crack at buying them all back when/if you sell lol
:acclaim: yah that was the Parker swap meet from the summer of '08...20/20 now but that 4.5 (now a pressed 5.0) Tec 33 is worth a tad bit more than my MM9...

not nearly as complete as Sharon's but here's a foursome.

CIMG0028.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

Ben, you the man! You the man! (worship)

Gravy, just gravy. Does it get any better than those four monster grails, nope. :applause:

Quite something Ben, to say the least. :headbang:

Edited by Bat-Man

CIMG0028.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

Gravy, just gravy. Does it get any better than those four monster grails, nope. :applause:

it helps to have the Gator connection :headbang:

CIMG0028.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

Does indeed :headbang:

CIMG0028.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

Super foursome books Ben! :applause: I hope to join in a foursome someday :grin:

CIMG0028.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

Super foursome books Ben! :applause: I hope to join in a foursome someday :grin:

Absolutely gorgeous books. I would be happy to own even one of the four someday.

CIMG0028.jpg

CIMG0035.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous books. I would be happy to own even one of the four someday.

Just beautiful :luhv:

Here's an unusual group shot. (I hope)

A couple of years ago I noticed how Walt kelly had recycled one of his cover gag ideas several times over. Walt clearly liked this gag, and so do I - it just took a while to find the right combination of price and eye to pull this shot together.

reinducks.jpg

Here's my group shot of the rivet run - sharp eyes will note the absence of #11. Could do with a few upgrades as well! I've included the other issues I have below #40. Sorry about the quality [- wish I could borrow Sharon's lovely floor to lay 'em out but I have to make do!].

Oh and a big vote of thanks to GAtor for some of the tough early issues. Without his help I would never have got there!

planetgroup.jpg

A few details:

P1010002.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010006.jpg

Here's my group shot of the rivet run - sharp eyes will note the absence of #11. Could do with a few upgrades as well! I've included the other issues I have below #40. Sorry about the quality [- wish I could borrow Sharon's lovely floor to lay 'em out but I have to make do!].

Oh and a big vote of thanks to GAtor for some of the tough early issues. Without his help I would never have got there!

planetgroup.jpg

A few details:

P1010002.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010006.jpg

wonderful!!!!

Very nice alanna. Thats one of the most beautiful sets to just look at all the covers back to back to back. Congrats :applause:

Thanks Rick, thanks Bill! I think this is the most satisfying run I've ever put together.

very pretty -- and those copies all have excellent colors & eye appeal!

planetgroup.jpg

A few details:

P1010002.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010006.jpg

(worship) Stunning run; out of this world (literally)! :applause:

Here's to your acquiring that one missing book and the upgrades you seek: Cheers! :headbang:

Here's an unusual group shot. (I hope)

A couple of years ago I noticed how Walt kelly had recycled one of his cover gag ideas several times over. Walt clearly liked this gag, and so do I - it just took a while to find the right combination of price and eye to pull this shot together.

reinducks.jpg

I like the shot, and those are some sweet copies!

Congrats man... what a great run. :applause: