• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Marvel Bronze Age In-House Ads!

618 posts in this topic

This one brings back memories. I ordered this from Marvel when I was a kid. It arrived the day before we left for our summer vacation, driving in the family truckster station wagon from bumf&%$ Illinois to Cape Cod to visit relatives. I devoured every page and probably started my intense admiration for Steve Ditko seeing that Annual #1 reprinted in a large format.

Those splash pages of Spidey putting the kibosh on each of the sinister six blew my ever-lovin' mind. cloud9.gif

Here are a few new Marvel Treasury ads I found:

1305964-asm_tr_2.jpg

Thanks to all of the posters who contributed scans here. I'm hoping to archive some of the ads on my site. It won't be for a while, but in the meantime if any poster feels that I shouldn't use the scans here, please let me know. I'll be posting this same announcement on a similar thread. Thanks again.

Please do not archive any of mine, since I had a previous request to do so from another member.

Thanks for understanding.

No, problem. That's why I asked. If there are any others who would like me to cease and desist, then I'll have to fall back to plan B. Which will be a pain since it entails collecting up the ads myself.

Regardless, you guys did a great job with this thread!

Don't archive mine either...Thanks...

Jim

Gotcha - that's pretty much most of them. What I've decided to do is collect as many as I can from reader copies that I own. When I get that going I'll post a link to them on this thread.