• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy Comic Scandal!

210 posts in this topic

Ok, you want facts, then go reread her account of what happened and point out to me where she ever said "NO".

I think you and Mr Titty Groper here have a lot in common.

[JC, this post really crosses the line with me. I don't mind discussing this topic civilly with you, but the comment towards my wife are way out of line.

Read between the lines doofus.

I am saying that you are BS'ing about your wife coming out against this "cheap hussy" and that "she deserved it" for being such a wanton slut and sitting in a hot tub with a guy.

In cases of sexual harassment (unless she's personally involved with the accused) very few hetero women would come out in support of the sexual molestor. Anytime this stuff comes up at work (no matter how outlandish the claim), all the women form a tight-knit group and you are inviting disaster if you even open your mouth.

I asked my wife what she thought, and she replied that the guy should have his hands cut off. Pretty well par for the course as far as women view sexual predators.

So in your analogy, I'd have to question your sexuality because of your "banding with the women" here?

No, my wife is right here reading this with me. She wanted to reply directly to you, but said it would get me banned from the forum. She did say that she doesn't view this guy as a sexual predator but more as a guy who misread a signal. Believe it or not, that happens. You don't sit in a hot tub at 3am and before making a move, get a written note of permission from the person you're with. If you take her account, he began by rubbing her shoulders, then around her back and eventually moved his left hand up to her breast. Not once during this did she say "No" to this according to her account. He didn't just lunge out of the blue attacking her and fondling her breasts. These are two different things. He seemed to make moves in steps and his logic told him that it was ok to make the breast move. I wouldn't call this guy a molestor for this or cut off his hands or whatever. I say let the police handle it and they can decide how serious it was or wasn't.

I don't know anything about this guy's or Taki's personal characteristics, but based on what little details we do have, could not try and convict this guy at this point.

So in your analogy, I'd have to question your sexuality because of your "banding with the women" here?

If being a well-adjusted, heterosexual male who treats women with respect is your idea of a "bad thing", then I'm very bad indeed.

She wanted to reply directly to you, but said it would get me banned from the forum.

You go ahead and tell him to post what he wants. I can take it.

[JC, this post really crosses the line with me. I don't mind discussing this topic civilly with you, but the comment towards my wife are way out of line.

Read between the lines doofus.

I am saying that you are BS'ing about your wife coming out against this "cheap hussy" and that "she deserved it" for being such a wanton slut and sitting in a hot tub with a guy.

In cases of sexual harassment (unless she's personally involved with the accused) very few hetero women would come out in support of the sexual molestor. Anytime this stuff comes up at work (no matter how outlandish the claim), all the women form a tight-knit group and you are inviting disaster if you even open your mouth.

I asked my wife what she thought, and she replied that the guy should have his hands cut off. Pretty well par for the course as far as women view sexual predators.

No, my wife is right here reading this with me. She wanted to reply directly to you, but said it would get me banned from the forum. She did say that she doesn't view this guy as a sexual predator but more as a guy who misread a signal. Believe it or not, that happens. You don't sit in a hot tub at 3am and before making a move, get a written note of permission from the person you're with. If you take her account, he began by rubbing her shoulders, then around her back and eventually moved his left hand up to her breast. Not once during this did she say "No" to this according to her account. He didn't just lunge out of the blue attacking her and fondling her breasts. These are two different things. He seemed to make moves in steps and his logic told him that it was ok to make the breast move. I wouldn't call this guy a molestor for this or cut off his hands or whatever. I say let the police handle it and they can decide how serious it was or wasn't.

I don't know anything about this guy's or Taki's personal characteristics, but based on what little details we do have, could not try and convict this guy at this point.

There's a lot more to this, BTW, than is coming out in all of the noise.

There's a lot more to this, BTW, than is coming out in all of the noise.

Is this guy a repeat offender, as was alluded to?

No.

I'm just stating a 100% fact "No means No". Where does it say I said "he is guilty"?

and I'd like to ask you do you know anyone that has been rapped or molested? Unfortunatly I have worked with many of these victims (as young as 5) getting them the help they need, So forgive me if the last thing on my mind would be the alleged perp.

Ok, you want facts, then go reread her account of what happened and point out to me where she ever said "NO".

Your getting caught up on the word "no"

I meant "no" as in her attempts to try to stop the inapproiate actions that he himself admits to doing, and he apoligies for doing. Out of all three stories this part is the same in each. He did "something" he should not have.FACT!!!!

He apologized for trying to lift her shirt up. He does not admit to any fondling or groping of her breast.

In her account of the groping part, she never said "no" or did anything to stop him until he had fully cupped her breast with his left hand. Only then did she pull his hand off. Her statement does not indicate her pushing his hand away or trying to stop that action from happening.

He disputes that any of that ever happened.

Now, what is admitted is the T-shirt lift attempt. So, he shouldn't have done that. He apologized. He's been shamed and embarrassed. His employement has been involved and taken any appropriate actions against him for it. What more do you want?

If everyone I've ever seen lost their job and got put in the slammer for something of this nature, unemployment would be rampant and the jails wouldn't have room for child molesters and drug dealers. Have you guys been to many parties? I've seen actual police officers at parties chasing girls around with their wankers pulled out. I've seen guys yank girls tops completely down. I've seen a stripper disrobe and do a lap dance on my date, I've had my johnson grabbed by drunk girls, I've been flashed without inviting it. All kinds of lewd acts happen when you mix alcohol and opposite sexes. People do stupid things.

I don't see this as serious as date rape, rape, attempted rape, or child molestation. Sorry, this just isn't to that level to me.

I do come from a profession where the victums are not treated right so I would advocate on their side! but He said he was sorry, so that makes it all right, I forgive him flowerred.gif

It's a stupid mistake it's not like he was geting a bj while eating pizza in the oval offic.............nevermind he did do something wrong, he said sorry end of story!

Have you guys been to many parties? I've seen actual police officers at parties chasing girls around with their wankers pulled out. I've seen guys yank girls tops completely down. I've seen a stripper disrobe and do a lap dance on my date, I've had my johnson grabbed by drunk girls, I've been flashed without inviting it. All kinds of lewd acts happen when you mix alcohol and opposite sexes. People do stupid things.

The parties I go to are very nice. I usually say "pass the bugles and Dr.Pepper." cloud9.gif

Have you guys been to many parties? I've seen actual police officers at parties chasing girls around with their wankers pulled out. I've seen guys yank girls tops completely down. I've seen a stripper disrobe and do a lap dance on my date, I've had my johnson grabbed by drunk girls, I've been flashed without inviting it. All kinds of lewd acts happen when you mix alcohol and opposite sexes. People do stupid things.

The parties I go to are very nice. I usually say "pass the bugles and Dr.Pepper." cloud9.gif

27_laughing.gif

Dr. Pepper cloud9.gif

I don't drink and never have so this my beverage choice at parties. This could be why I remember all these crazy things people do and perhaps why I've made better decisions and judgemnets in these situations.

You WILD MAN. The ones I go to usually involve Chuck E. Cheese pizza.

And I kept the picture, I kept the picture. acclaim.gif

For you JC, from the wife:

893whatthe.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Edit: Hey, I think the post I was responding to got deleted?

Ya, apparently the mods will allow JC to call my wife a man, but won't allow me posting a reasonable response to that comment.

I smell a strike XXX

No, he posted something against me, the scourge of the forums, the badass of CGC forum badasses, and will probably get a medal from the brain trust on here.

I thought it was humorous myself and certainly didn't complain. confused-smiley-013.gif

Now, what is admitted is the T-shirt lift attempt. So, he shouldn't have done that. He apologized. He's been shamed and embarrassed. His employement has been involved and taken any appropriate actions against him for it. What more do you want?

Fired from his CBLDF position, banning from all future conventions, his name should be posted on a national sex offender registry, and god-willing, castration so that his spawn won't spread to molest future generations of hot Asian women who want to enjoy hot tubs... cloud9.gif