• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy Comic Scandal!

210 posts in this topic

Nah, I thought it was funny as well.

While you calling his wife a man is something a normal person would just brush off, taking a picture of his wife flipping you off is something that could be frowned upon by the masses. Generally speaking, the middle finger is understood by all, where as you calling his wife a man generally can be taken as a joke by most. Who knows, lame anyways.

Now, what is admitted is the T-shirt lift attempt. So, he shouldn't have done that. He apologized. He's been shamed and embarrassed. His employement has been involved and taken any appropriate actions against him for it. What more do you want?

Fired from his CBLDF position, banning from all future conventions, his name should be posted on a national sex offender registry, and god-willing, castration so that his spawn won't spread to molest future generations of hot Asian women who want to enjoy hot tubs... cloud9.gif

Are you serious? You really think he should be put on the sex offender registry even though the "victim" didn't want to press charges. Get out of the house more man.

While you calling his wife a man is something a normal person would just brush off, taking a picture of his wife flipping you off is something that could be frowned upon by the masses.

Yeah, one is an obvious joke and the other can be viewed as vulgar, so I do understand CGC's point of view.

Now, what is admitted is the T-shirt lift attempt. So, he shouldn't have done that. He apologized. He's been shamed and embarrassed. His employement has been involved and taken any appropriate actions against him for it. What more do you want?

Fired from his CBLDF position, banning from all future conventions, his name should be posted on a national sex offender registry, and god-willing, castration so that his spawn won't spread to molest future generations of hot Asian women who want to enjoy hot tubs... cloud9.gif

Are you serious? You really think he should be put on the sex offender registry even though the "victim" didn't want to press charges. Get out of the house more man.

Russ this is Darth's way of being Darth. He didn't mean it.

Ya, apparently the mods will allow JC to call my wife a man

Show me EXACTLY where I called your wife a M-A-N.

Man means Man and I never stated that.

You don't remeber this exchange:

She wanted to reply directly to you, but said it would get me banned from the forum.

You go ahead and tell him to post what he wants. I can take it.

Him and He refer to the male gender. gossip.gif

She wanted to reply directly to you, but said it would get me banned from the forum.

Gosh.. take those things that reside between your legs, and take them out of the purse bud. Let it roll off your back.

Gosh.. take those things that reside between your legs, and take them out of the purse bud. Let it roll of your back.

Like your wife rolled off hers when I was done with her the other night...

27_laughing.gif Wife jokes are fun aren't they?

Nah, I thought it was funny as well.

While you calling his wife a man is something a normal person would just brush off, taking a picture of his wife flipping you off is something that could be frowned upon by the masses. Generally speaking, the middle finger is understood by all, where as you calling his wife a man generally can be taken as a joke by most. Who knows, lame anyways.

I think that statements completely backwards. screwy.gif

How many normal men brush off their wife being called a man? I think most would have gotten the joke of her giving JC the bird. She was smiling after all. confused-smiley-013.gif

Once again:

P.S. It's a JOKE on your assertion that she never said the word NO, even though she pushed him away, took off, locked herself away from him, and called the cops.

But she didn't say NO, just like I never called your wife a MAN.

Russ this is Darth's way of being Darth. He didn't mean it.

I'm guessing a lot of you forumites probably belong on a sex offender registry after reading comments in this thread 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

Once again:

P.S. It's a JOKE on your assertion that she never said the word NO, even though she pushed him away, took off, locked herself away from him, and called the cops.

But she didn't say NO, just like I never called your wife a MAN.

Ya, I kind of figured that's where you were heading with it. I still assert by her own account that she never gave an indication until he had already cupped her breast. By then the act was already done.

I'm guessing a lot of you forumites probably belong on a sex offender registry after reading comments in this thread 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.

Then again, with a pile of comic book collectors, what do you expect?

Gosh.. take those things that reside between your legs, and take them out of the purse bud. Let it roll of your back.

Like your wife rolled off hers when I was done with her the other night...

27_laughing.gif Wife jokes are fun aren't they?

Haha, actually you can joke about her all you want. I am laughing all the way off the bed bubba..

haha.jpg

At least some level of common sense. Even when I was single, getting frisky with another guy's (that I was acquainted with, much less nearby) "girl" was not a very good idea.

At least some level of common sense. Even when I was single, getting frisky with another guy's (that I was acquainted with, much less nearby) "girl" was not a very good idea.

Or another guys girl and her mom devil.gif

Or another guys girl and her mom devil.gif

Isn't that the plot to Cherry #1? Heck, any Cherry comic? cloud9.gif