• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Here are a couple new ones. Thanks to Fay for the sweet OFF...best $20 I have spent in a long time!

off94.jpg

Nice books Andy!! :cloud9:

The boards have to look after our student and I just know

when you graduate the deals will be heading our way. :juggle::insane:

Seriously, I hope my grading was okay on both the GIC 118 and

your OFF 94. :wishluck:

Got a nice book coming my way...

Took me FOREVER to find a VF of this book... the very first 12 center I ever owned.

Can't tell you how happy I am to find this. Seriously, in the past ten years this is the first VF I've seen come available (Heritage had a nice one a while back, but I missed it.)

For me, this is what collecting is all about...

off65.jpg

Took me FOREVER to find a VF of this book... the very first 12 center I ever owned.

Can't tell you how happy I am to find this. Seriously, in the past ten years this is the first VF I've seen come available (Heritage had a nice one a while back, but I missed it.)

off65.jpg

Nice book. I really line the bold lines in the art work

off65.jpg

You against instant gratification or something? :baiting:

:foryou: Some of the 12 cent "big box" issues are very tough.

is this a UTR book or is it well known?

It is very well known. There were four issues in the series. Some great stuff.

The interior ain't exactly something to shake a stick at. Low grade readers come up on ebay every now and then.

Believe me. . .it's every bit as awesome on the inside. Those 4 issues are among the best war stories ever published.

off65.jpg

Bada$$ late-era Grandenetti (none better). The elongated and angular faces with the Kurtzman-like contortionist bodies. Great stuff, Shep!

would anyone like to see a bunch of weird war tales readers I just picked up? (shrug)

Sure, but put them in the Bronze forum. The war thread there needs a shot in the arm.