• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Those were part of the $10 books I scored (the guy in the shop was really in a deal-making mood). Unfortunately, the others were Strange Adventures, so I can't show them here...

I see there are 5 #26s on ebay right now...but most are low grade...and the one that looks the best does not allow you to enlarge the pic...

Edited by tricolorbrian

It's an eBay raw 7.0......I was very happy. The chap is from Canada and has several more really nice War books in his store..... If I can remember I'll post his handle later. GOD BLESS.....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

OK, here's mine...only because you asked for it... (thumbs u

5tw2ua.jpg

Oh very very nice! (thumbs u

I haven't seen that one before.

.... first time for me as well..... excellent cover. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Russ Heath is exclusive for signing the books today but he will attend Baltimore Comic Con. I hope he will sign my books on the third attempt.

I have too many books that he had done in past. I will pick three books from my collection. Which are three best War books he has done?

Russ Heath is exclusive for signing the books today but he will attend Baltimore Comic Con. I hope he will sign my books on the third attempt.

I have too many books that he had done in past. I will pick three books from my collection. Which are three best War books he has done?

Exclusive for signing the books today? ...third attempt?

Exclusive for signing the books today? ...third attempt?

My bad English.

He is elusive and is hard to get him signing the books nowadays due to his health issues. I had books for him to sign but he was back out or unable to attend the show. Now, it is my third attempt to have him signing my books.

Good luck with the signatures. Make sure you shake his hand and show your appreciation. Sadly, as time goes by, we are less and less fortunate to have these opportunities. (thumbs u

I won't be there but my friend Brad will be my handler and witness his signatures. Funny thing is that I was a baby when Russ spent his time in Chicago while he was stationed and mooched at Playboy building back in 1960's. It would be neat to meet him and I admired his art works.