• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Did anyone get anything signed by Russ Heath at the Baltimore show? I had a couple books autographed. :acclaim:

I got Flesh and Steel signed and roughly 6-8 comics.

Nice! I got four DC war books signed by him, can't wait to see how they turned out. :cloud9:

Did anyone get anything signed by Russ Heath at the Baltimore show? I had a couple books autographed. :acclaim:

I got Flesh and Steel signed and roughly 6-8 comics.

Nice! I got four DC war books signed by him, can't wait to see how they turned out. :cloud9:

Make sure you post them when they come back, guys. (thumbs u

I wasn't there but my dealer has my books for Heath but he hasn't communicated with me since the end of the show. Did Russ go through whole weekend?

No, he did not show up on Sunday.

That was my fear. My dealer might be a major screw-up. I just wondered why he didn't respond me since Saturday evening. His last post was 5:30pm (CST) on Saturday. Was Russ Heath staying there on Saturday until 7pm?

I wasn't there but my dealer has my books for Heath but he hasn't communicated with me since the end of the show. Did Russ go through whole weekend?

That was my fear. My dealer might be a major screw-up. I just wondered why he didn't respond me since Saturday evening. His last post was 5:30pm (CST) on Saturday. Was Russ Heath staying there on Saturday until 7pm?

Sorry to hear that! Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend, but my dealer got everything signed for me on the Friday.

Sorry to hear that! Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend, but my dealer got everything signed for me on the Friday.

You are very fortunate.

You are very fortunate.

I do not know what time he left on Saturday.

I too made the mistake of looking for him on Sunday.

I saw a note on his table on Sunday saying he would be back at the booth at 2:45 pm, after his panel. Well, I waited at his booth from 2:45 to 3:45, at which point I finally asked one of the Con staff, and was told that that note was from Saturday (apparently his panel was on Saturday), and that he wouldn't be coming in at all on Sunday.

I wish I still had my VF/NM #1, but I sold it to somebody thru the old CBG in the 1990s... :sorry:

That's a book that can fetch very strong coin today..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yeah, I probably sold it to YOU... :D

...I wish..... but then, if it was the 90's I probably would have traded it for a 12 pack of cold beer :boo: GOD BLESS...

...I wish..... but then, if it was the 90's I probably would have traded it for a 12 pack of cold beer :boo: GOD BLESS...

The eternal quandary...cold beer or cool books.

I actually DID purchase my copy of BC #1 through a CBG ad in the 90s. The thing I recall was that the fellow I purchased it from had a duplicate that was supposed to be just as nice, but he wouldn't sell me both. Maybe that WAS you???

bc1.jpg

Edited by Comick1