• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

Would you able to grade this book? This book is hot on eBay. The seller won't give the grade.

SSWS #84 1st Millie Marie

I guessed it is 4.5 due to the big stain on the top edge that went through many pages.

I think it's a little better, even with the stain. 5.0/5.5 I'd think. Already bid up pretty high....

That copy vs mine. Which one is better?

20150425_155327_zps9djhiuja.jpg

20150425_155355_zpssup4zogc.jpg

20150425_155431_zpsrfdrq25a.jpg

Suweet! :whee:

+1 Classic Russ Heath!

My favorite DC War book in my collection for obvious reasons. Good cover and nice mid-grade copy of a major key in the DC canon:

003_5.jpg

Now that is a fantastic looking book! Oh how I miss mine.

My favorite DC War book in my collection for obvious reasons. Good cover and nice mid-grade copy of a major key in the DC canon:

003_5.jpg

Now that is a fantastic looking book! Oh how I miss mine.

Mind my asking what you did with your copy!

My latest, GIC 91

nrbqSek.jpg

That's a great book! I just love that cover! I nearly picked up a copy of this book at SDCC in 2014 but did not because it was slightly over priced. I could hit myself now for not doing so since it was a higher grade copy.

Edited by gojira

Purely personal and subjective, of course. For me, the one on eBay. But I would be very happy w/your's in my collection.

+1

Thanks for your kind words. I am relieved that I don't have to chase down on that raw copy. I can live with my graded book for now.

That's a great book! I just love that cover! I nearly picked up a copy of this book at SDCC in 2014 but did not because it was slightly over priced. I could hit myself now for not doing so since it was a higher grade copy.

Thanks!

This thread is the best, looking at sweet books people have picked up for their collections.