• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,165 posts in this topic

Obviously I'm just a bit nervous about the PGX part and the chances I am taking. My fingers are crossed and praying for no CT or trimming.

20d3e957-cce1-4677-b7d2-187004fd9975_zps682ddd0c.jpg

One of my top favorite Fox Good Girl books! I've only been able to find a few copies after 10 years of searching.

West

Yeah a while back you had mentioned this book to me and its been on my radar. Remember, if it comes back a PLOD its all your fault :baiting:

:facepalm::foryou:

I'm thinking on the bright side though and the CGC census will have it's 6th copy. Thanks for putting me on to it. I think it's gonna be ok.

Obviously I'm just a bit nervous about the PGX part and the chances I am taking. My fingers are crossed and praying for no CT or trimming.

One of my top favorite Fox Good Girl books! I've only been able to find a few copies after 10 years of searching.

West

Yeah a while back you had mentioned this book to me and its been on my radar. Remember, if it comes back a PLOD its all your fault :baiting:

I'm thinking on the bright side though and the CGC census will have it's 6th copy. Thanks for putting me on to it. I think it's gonna be ok.

Assuming it was graded relatively recently, my prediction is that won't be a PLOD but it will come back with a lower grade.

West

Assuming it was graded relatively recently, my prediction is that won't be a PLOD but it will come back with a lower grade.

I think I can live with a drop in grade. Just having it makes me happy. I appreciate the confidence you got there though. (thumbs u

Understand both sides of it. Sellers want reserves buyers do not. What really counts, is how reasonable the reserve is and if the item is worth the price.

By the way, just because an item does not have a reserve does not mean it gets noticed. Most buyers get very myopic missing out on great opportunities.

Edited by Joe All Star

DSC_0001977x1280_zps900d2194.jpg

Very cool book, Mike - Japanese war cover. :cloud9:

Cheers Steve (thumbs u

But not a Fox book anymore. They covered the Fox emblem and listed owners as Holyoke. However, it is one of my favorite Blue Beetle covers.

13312059803_7f15abb975_b.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

DSC_0001977x1280_zps900d2194.jpg

Very cool book, Mike - Japanese war cover. :cloud9:

Cheers Steve (thumbs u

But not a Fox book anymore. They covered the Fox emblem and listed owners as Holyoke. However, it is one of my favorite Blue Beetle covers.

Mmh, I didn't pay attention.

As for the cover: a bondage and war cover, what more could I ask for.

Picked this up off eBay last night: Hunted #13 (#1, formally My Love Memories!!). Decent copy i can live with, only a two issue run,, and i don't have 2 yet(sometimes the shortest runs are the hardest to complete!). Love the bondage cover in typical Fox Fashion. My, what big......er, ROPES they used to tie her up with :blush:Hunted131_zps0872470e.jpg