• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

13,856 posts in this topic

And my last NYCC pickup, a #48 that had what I was looking for -- perfect centering, white pages, and a deep color strike that shows up in the dark browns at the top of the cover (rather than the oranges and light green price box you see so often on the HG copies):

FF48.jpg

Thanks for looking at these! I have a few more, but not yet scanned. I'll try to keep everyone updated as I put together 1-60 over time...

Dan

Hi all --

As promised, I'm posting a few of my new FF's from the past six months or so now that NYCC has come and gone. Enjoy!

Dan

Here's a nice #2:

FF2.jpg

Great book. I am almost sure I once owned this book raw. The light Marvel chipping is very distinct. And I remember the pages were Bone White.

Congrats.

And my last NYCC pickup, a #48 that had what I was looking for -- perfect centering, white pages, and a deep color strike that shows up in the dark browns at the top of the cover (rather than the oranges and light green price box you see so often on the HG copies):

FF48.jpg

Thanks for looking at these! I have a few more, but not yet scanned. I'll try to keep everyone updated as I put together 1-60 over time...

Dan

Man I am so jealous for that book! :frustrated: AWESOME copy! :headbang: