• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,785 posts in this topic

There are no "bad" copies of FF 12......that book, along with ASM 1, are the beginning of the Marvel Universe, the Marvel Age. The books where the stage was set.....and as an extra added bonus, FF 12 has the retirement of the Fantasti-Tub and the introduction of the REAL Fantasti-Car. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

ff12

the hulk is nearby!

Great copy, with a beautifully registered cover.

The 12-cent circle AND the Comics Code Authority labels are both fully intact...that's really rare on that issue due to the large, crowded art up top...NICE COPY! :applause:

These are some great books...Bob, the #2 is fantastic and Steve, the #41 is tops. I love visiting this thread from time to time!

After NYC I hope to have a bunch of my latest purchases on file to share here as well, including a 2, 6, 9, 39, 45, 51, 59 and maybe others. Wish me luck -- and keep the great books coming! :cloud9:

Dan