• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,700 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of sending this one in for grading...another great cover!!

FF57-front.jpg

cloud9.gif My favourite Kirby cover!

-1st Appearance Books-

-1st Medusa. Just won this book off of ebay:

fanfour36.jpg

fanfour36x.jpg

-1st Dragon Man. Won this book last year on Heritage:

ff35.jpg

ff35_bk.jpg

-1st Wizard. Purchased at Wizardworld Chicago last year:

strange_lg.jpg

strange_bk_lg.jpg

In the past two months, I've decided to really concentrate on pedigree copies, especially White Mountains and have picked these up recently.

WMFF28.jpg

WMFF37.jpg

and this is currently in transit, and should be in my greasy mitts by the end of the week

WMFF67.jpg

Jim

You think that one crease in the green would prevent a 9.4?

Not sure why, but that printing ripple on the bottom edge near the Thing's foot is extremely common on FF #25. I've seen 3 other copies that have it, and my copy has it also.

I am just returning to the Fantastic four. I had a few older issues but sold them all around 10 years ago, I am trying to buy a few back so I can a solid FF collection again. I just purchased FF 48,49 & 50 from a member I am looking forward to getting them. I thought those issues would be a great way to start back at FF.

Which issues is the story where Doom steals SS powers? Its not silver age but what issues covered the trial of Reed, or it was some sort of story where Reed stands up for Galactus?

Edited by kidcolt