• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,700 posts in this topic

I am just returning to the Fantastic four. I had a few older issues but sold them all around 10 years ago, I am trying to buy a few back so I can a solid FF collection again. I just purchased FF 48,49 & 50 from a member I am looking forward to getting them. I thought those issues would be a great way to start back at FF.

Which issues is the story where Doom steals SS powers? Its not silver age but what issues covered the trial of Reed, or it was some sort of story where Reed stands up for Galactus?

The Reed richards is like 254-260

Nice thread! FF is my main collecting focus right now!

I'll get around to showing off some of mine when I get the chance, though I don't have anything as impressive as most of you guys...I'm crawling before I can walk lol !

Besides, I'm still trying to figure out how to make my photobucket scans show up better

I am just returning to the Fantastic four. I had a few older issues but sold them all around 10 years ago, I am trying to buy a few back so I can a solid FF collection again. I just purchased FF 48,49 & 50 from a member I am looking forward to getting them. I thought those issues would be a great way to start back at FF.

Which issues is the story where Doom steals SS powers? Its not silver age but what issues covered the trial of Reed, or it was some sort of story where Reed stands up for Galactus?

The Reed richards is like 254-260

As a result of Reed saving Galactus' life in #244. Also where Frankie Raye becomes his new Herald. One of Byrne's finer stories!

WOW sweet books you have there djpinkpanther67 :golfclap:

that 48 is really nice (worship)

Thanks! I'm thinking VF/NM on it. I couldn't afford the uber NM or higher stuff when it came to this one...at least it didn't have TOO much of the infamous "ARVEL" miswrap associated with this book lol

Edited by djpinkpanther67

Super Nice group of FF's Comicdey!!!

To all FF Collectors; I know in my experiences #2 & #13 seem to be very difficult to find in high grade!!! What other experiences have the rest of you had in finding high grade copy of certain issues. In other words, what are the hardest copies to find in high grade!!!

I'll post a few now for your enjoyment!!!!

fantasticfour14.jpg

fantasticfour31.jpg

FantasticFour74.jpg

FantasticFour78.jpg