• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,755 posts in this topic

Here are two nice books I picked up at the WW Texas con this weekend from Mr_Bedrock - My earliest two FFs now woo hoo!! :banana:

scan0015.jpg

scan0016.jpg

:o Really nice books djpinkpanther67 , :applause:

Thanks! Now THESE were attainable (with some some improvised wheeling and dealing) :shy:

i know what i want for Christmas present :cloud9:

sssoooo perfect

Well, after all, it's only 22.387€ (shrug)

Thank you Santa Claus

:acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim:

YOU BOUGHT THAT????? :whatthe:

No i was joking djpinkpanther67 :grin:

can't afford it :sorry:

Don't feel bad, I already know I'm getting coal this year lol

Thanks Cap, i noticed a bunch of lower grade FF`s not getting alot of bids with about a day left in the last clink auction and thought i`d take a stab at a few of them and got the one i thought i had the least chance of winning. (thumbs u

Now at some point i gotta get FF#25 :P

Thanks Cap, i noticed a bunch of lower grade FF`s not getting alot of bids with about a day left in the last clink auction and thought i`d take a stab at a few of them and got the one i thought i had the least chance of winning. (thumbs u

Now at some point i gotta get FF#25 :P

Great acquisitions! :applause:I noticed those in the CL auction...not in the grade range I was looking for. I DID get a couple I was bidding on for way less than guide. I was surprised as I never win on any auctions. The shipping was almost as much as the books lol