• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,785 posts in this topic

Do you still have all 34 books? If so, some achievement hanging onto to them for this long, you must really love 'em (worship)

i've sold about 15 of them to mostly Board members. Still have 20 of the OO group. I still have the first 4.............. :cloud9:

A few new acquisitions for me :grin:

RADDC6C420071025_132934.jpg

RAD3B5B620071012_01950.jpg

RAD12B6B20071015_174418.jpg

RADD01FD20071015_174427.jpg

Nothing uber-grade but within my collecting focus :banana:

Sweet books especially the #24

Great books djpinkpanther67 :applause:

agreed ! sweet 24 :cloud9:

i have just purchased copies of FF #7 & 22 from comiclink which are the final books i needed to complete a run of FF 1-60 WOOT! WOOT! This is a big accomplishment for me! All i need now is spidey #1 to have AF &1-40 of amazing spider-man! I am getting close to the end of some very big runs!

i have just purchased copies of FF #7 & 22 from comiclink which are the final books i needed to complete a run of FF 1-60 WOOT! WOOT! This is a big accomplishment for me! All i need now is spidey #1 to have AF &1-40 of amazing spider-man! I am getting close to the end of some very big runs!

Congrats :applause:

And I mailed your FF17 on the 26th.

I just remembered I forgot to PM you your tracking number.

doh!