• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
10 10

1,730 posts in this topic

Thanks Fazy...hope to add some more to my collection soon but seems I may have some stiff competition for White Mountain Avengers :)

Jim

I'm sure you will and you have to watch out for NoChips because Stuart

will throw in all of his "Chips" to get certain Pedigree books.

:hi:

The hammer came down and I walked away with these two babies in today's Heritage auction. Can't wait to see them "in person"!

:banana:

avengers17.jpg

Hey - that was almost my book :frustrated: ! I think I was the underbidder on that one at $405 (without BP)

Nice book! At least I won the #22.....

Hey - that was almost my book :frustrated: ! I think I was the underbidder on that one at $405 (without BP)

:headbang:

Well, it all balances out in the end. I underbid you on the #22 by $30! (thumbs u

That #22 looks ultra fine - nice bright colours and white pages. Congrats.

I'm glad I won the #17, but it was the #26 that I was really after. It looks really sweet.

The hammer came down and I walked away with these two babies in today's Heritage auction. Can't wait to see them "in person"!

:banana:

avengers17.jpg

And better yet... white pages... mmmmmm....

avengers26.jpg

Sweet white cover on that avengers # 26. :applause: :applause:

& that # 17 is a Beauty as well .

:headbang:

Well, it all balances out in the end. I underbid you on the #22 by $30! (thumbs u

That #22 looks ultra fine - nice bright colours and white pages. Congrats.

I'm glad I won the #17, but it was the #26 that I was really after. It looks really sweet.

Ha, ha, you must be excited to get them - I see you already added them to your registry! I was eyeing the 26 myself, but I already have a 9.4, so didn't go for it. It's definitely a sweet looking book. Just got the e-mail that they are shipping the Avengers 22. Hopefully you'll be getting yours soon!

Ha, ha, you must be excited to get them - I see you already added them to your registry! I was eyeing the 26 myself, but I already have a 9.4, so didn't go for it. It's definitely a sweet looking book. Just got the e-mail that they are shipping the Avengers 22. Hopefully you'll be getting yours soon!

Yeah, I enter books into the registry as soon as I pay for them - provided I can read the serial number. Those old style CGC labels are impossible to read from a scan.

I see from your avatar that your a Spirit fan?

Avengers and Eisner: those are my two big passions.

Yep

Yeah, I enter books into the registry as soon as I pay for them - provided I can read the serial number. Those old style CGC labels are impossible to read from a scan.

I see from your avatar that your a Spirit fan?

Avengers and Eisner: those are my two big passions.

Yep, they are my top two passions as well! I'm sure we'll be bidding against each other in the future.

Greenies Re-Assemble!

I'm reposting these since I switched servers and my original post in this thread got stripped of it's images....plus I didn't have the #23 back then.

Red

avengers19big.jpg

avengers20big.jpg

avengers23big.jpg

avengers24big.jpg

avengers26big.jpg

avengers34big.jpg

avengers39big.jpg

avengers41big.jpg