• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
15 15

3,115 posts in this topic

"THERE IT IS! THE GRIZWOLD FAMILY CHRISTMAS TREE."

I felt just like Clark when I first heard from Doug this was going to be available......and than I felt just like Clark finally getting the x-mas lights on the house to work when I won this SOB, the last piece of my personal puzzle!

^^

This book completed my #1-#10 DD run. Minus my #1 & #7 which are both 9.2 OW/W, (some day 9.4s, some day :wishluck: ) all my other books are all 9.4s and at least OW/W.

My wife was once again not sharing in my post game airplane celebration sprint and if you were a Boardie that I beat out, I imagine nor were you celebrating with me.

I promise you it went to a good cause and good home! :acclaim:

:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:

dd3ga6.jpg

Nice books guys. Daredevil has to be the last frontier in terms of Marvel keys that haven't experienced a run up in price yet. I should invest in a nice DD#1 while they are still cheap.

I HOPE YOU WERE THE BUYER OF C-LINKS ONE TONIGHT! :wishluck:

I know I did not pay $6,600 for mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pullhair:

I reholder almost every book that I do not know its past slabbing history.

BUT......if I had one of those purdy stickers on any of my DDs, they would stay in their original home no matter how big the crack, hair or insect in it! :cloud9:

Great looking books!!! :applause: