• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay

3,099 posts in this topic

oooh oooh ooohh I know I know...

(I really do... 893applaud-thumb.gif)

hail.gifhail.gifthumbsup2.gif

This is a layup. You should be able to find this book for a quarter, because it is drek-edy drek drek. When you flip it for $15 in six months, remember your good friend Mr. Donut.

Got the Zap Comix also...SWEET!!!! hail.gifthumbsup2.gif

Because I'm feeling all festive and *spoon*, here's a tip.

Buy this book:

03163930321.15.GIF

you should be able to get it for nothing. This will be a $15-20 book in six months. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks! Just picked it up at my LCS for $2. thumbsup2.gif

****Possible spoiler***

I am just guessing but it looks like this Excello kid is going to be instramental in bring Hulk back to earth and may just become the new "Rick Jones" except he actually has a "power"

Hulk 100 back up story sort of forcasts this.

-Mike

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif............................. thumbsup2.gif

Sets of Spider-Man: Reign are going for BIN on ebay for $15-20 for both cover versions. Singles are going for $5.50+ (I don't understand that myself...) Went to a show today and only one table hadn't sold out and I had to pay $7 each. So I would say this one is heating up already. Talk of it being Marvel's Dark Knight series, and talk of the second printing not showing Spidey's peter makes this one a hot seller apparently.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...p;rd=1&rd=1

This is a layup. You should be able to find this book for a quarter, because it is drek-edy drek drek. When you flip it for $15 in six months, remember your good friend Mr. Donut.

Thanks, flipped it for $10 on E-bay in less than a day. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks, flipped it for $10 on E-bay in less than a day. 893applaud-thumb.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gif