• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any One Interested in a MYSTERY IN SPACE Collecting Thread?

648 posts in this topic

Just won on pedigree

image_zps0c5f8f53.jpg

Book arrived, it is much nicer than appears here, I am having a tough time with this not being a 9.6

a single color breaking line on the spine about a third of the way from the bottom

but then again with these new lightbulbs, the back cover might be missing and I cant tell :mad:

I don't collect MIS, but I DO collect washtones. This has always been one of my favorites.

mis36.jpg

Neil and Buz are freaking out but poor ol' Michael Collins seems to always get the short end of the deal.

Nice.

The original art for this one hangs on the wall at Metropolis Collectibles. :ohnoez:

I got this 5 or 6 years ago at comic-con, I would have favored off-white pages, but there are only 9 graded copies from 7.5 on. There are quiet a few low grade copies to be found, but this not a common book in higher grades, so I just went for this when I saw it.

mysteryinspace53_zpsb427eea6.jpg

I have crossed a few off the list, starting with this, arrived today

MIS53_zps7e7cfa1d.jpg

.....WOW......That's scary. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u