• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any One Interested in a MYSTERY IN SPACE Collecting Thread?

648 posts in this topic

MYSTERY IN SPACE!!! One of my favorite DC series. I still need about 30 issues to complete the set.

Been wanting to contribute to this one so here are a few that I haven't noticed being posted yet.

A couple pre-Adam Strange.

MIS 44 This has got to be about the corniest cover I've seen. lol

MysteryinSpace44fc.jpg

MIS 49 Wouldn't the Earth be wrecked with serious tidal waves or other disaster if this really happened?

MysteryinSpace49fc.jpg

I would have thought we'd seen all the Adam Strange issues by now. Don't think I saw these posted.

MIS 67 GIANT FIREFLIES!!

MysteryinSpace67fc.jpg

MIS 71 Globe headed elves. Another body switching tale!!

MysteryinSpace71fc.jpg

MIS 81 And it's a real powder puff blow!! Lightweight champion?

MysteryinSpace81fc.jpg

I'll have to dig around and show some more later on. Really fun series.

MIS 49 Wouldn't the Earth be wrecked with serious tidal waves or other disaster if this really happened?

MysteryinSpace49fc.jpg

No, because even though the spaceman got big (by visiting an adjacent universe with a higher expansion rate than ours), his mass did not increase. I just bought this issue on Ebay and read the story a couple of days ago! Great stuff.

MysteryinSpace49fc.jpg

No, because even though the spaceman got big (by visiting an adjacent universe with a higher expansion rate than ours), his mass did not increase. I just bought this issue on Ebay and read the story a couple of days ago! Great stuff.

Guess I need to read that sucker. I'm sure I did about 20 years ago. Can't recall everything. lol

:banana: Well, I finally got one of my most sought after grails. It is an attractive copy, but has some spine splits (caused some...um...disagreement with the Ebay seller, but that's another story that has been resolved...).

This is also my first book with a non-reprint Frazetta story. It's beautiful!

MIS1.jpg

:applause: i'm also on the hunt for one.

Very, nice!!! :headbang:

Any earlier issues? :popcorn:

Thanks. The more I see these high grade DC collections come to market with no sci-fi titles, the more I like these books.

Ken

Yes. Interesting obsertation...Where are all the HG DC sci-fi titles? hm

Thanks. The more I see these high grade DC collections come to market with no sci-fi titles, the more I like these books.

Ken

Yes. Interesting obsertation...Where are all the HG DC sci-fi titles? hm

You seem to come across them, why don't you tell us. lol