• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Last post...
3 3

161 posts in this topic

...and ditto from me!! As long as you're not being Suspended by Ebay for being caught red-handed in shilling your own auctions on Ebay then leaving yourself positive feedback to boot from numerous shill accounts to DEFRAUD bidders into bidding higher against your own FRAUDULENT bids, and to DEFRAUD bidders into thinking that wildly positive feedback was left by an actual legitimate buyer, you're OK with me too!!!

Some Ebayers are suspected of this, others have been positively PROVEN to engage in this FRAUDULENT practice. Those that Ebay has POSITIVELY caught, are NOT given the benefit of doubt and are suspended immediately, the first time for a month, hopefully, the second time...forever. As long as you don't do THAT and haven't done THAT, I forgive you, Dan (though it isn't really my place or quite frankly anyone elses on this Forum that was NOT involved in your deal to pass judgement on you).

Wow... you're sounding more and more like Robert Plant everyday... I was joking when I first made the "BlackShotzy-BlackDog-LedZeppelin-RobertPlant" connection...

But every time I see you dig down and really speak from the heart like this, I can't help but hear the chords to Immigrant Song firing up in my head...

Now why I also picture kittens in a longboat is a mystery for the ages...

...and ditto from me!! As long as you're not being Suspended by Ebay for being caught red-handed in shilling your own auctions on Ebay then leaving yourself positive feedback to boot from numerous shill accounts to DEFRAUD bidders into bidding higher against your own FRAUDULENT bids, and to DEFRAUD bidders into thinking that wildly positive feedback was left by an actual legitimate buyer, you're OK with me too!!!

Some Ebayers are suspected of this, others have been positively PROVEN to engage in this FRAUDULENT practice. Those that Ebay has POSITIVELY caught, are NOT given the benefit of doubt and are suspended immediately, the first time for a month, hopefully, the second time...forever. As long as you don't do THAT and haven't done THAT, I forgive you, Dan (though it isn't really my place or quite frankly anyone elses on this Forum that was NOT involved in your deal to pass judgement on you).

Hammer,

Until you come clean about who you are you need to just STFU. makepoint.gif

dude, i get killed on these boards.....i am still in there bobbin & weavin.....sometimes u just have to let it go and other times let them have it with both barrells. i have no idea what u are talkin about but good luck. 893Rant-Smilie-thumb.gif

Man, you don't bob and weave. You're the human equivalent of a bop bag... complete with sand in the bottom.

893naughty-thumb.gif

DanDrista;

These self-righteous "Diva exit" threads make me laugh. I read the Marketplace forum, and all I saw was YOU backing out on a deal with Darth. So I don't quite know what you have to B%$CH about. You're just another example of someone who has to cry on the boards about every little problem you have, even when YOU are the source of the problem.

Darth is a very good guy to talk to/deal with. He also tends to be very level headed(when he's serious anyway tongue.gif) so if you had just apologized for F%$KING up instead of trying to turn it around on him, this whole thing would have been squashed.

We already have one self-righteous, overly defensive, borderline insane, ego-maniacle, arch-criminal on these boards to deal with, and he tends to sap all our energies, so please spare us your sobbing and crying over a deal you screwed up.

We already have one self-righteous, overly defensive, borderline insane, ego-maniacle, arch-criminal on these boards to deal with, and he tends to sap all our energies, so please spare us your sobbing and crying over a deal you screwed up.

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Oops......wait a second......you might not be talking about me. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Like my old football coach use to say - "son, if you're lookin for sympathy, you can find it in the dictionary between sh*t and syphillis." Another drama queen leaves the fold - I had never even heard of this guy prior to this wimpy good bye thread!

blackshotzy/daniel dupcak/comic_keys/dr richard "im a crook" koos...your still a coward, all bark and no bite, were you wearing a dress when you made that post? 27_laughing.gif as for shilling, why am i not totaly NARU'd you jackarse! makepoint.gifboo.giflay of the roids, it makes you temp' insane, wait your a suppose M.D., so you should know that! 893naughty-thumb.gifeverybody on here knows you fly off the handle at the most simple of things. 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Hey Andrew,

It's always refreshing to to hear views on the self-righteous from the self-righteous. Like yourself, they're the ones that ALWAYS have the most to say about how "offended" they are by others perceived "foibles".

Being that you're a miserably failed bodybuilder (I know this from the things you told me when you sought my answers to your bodybuilding questions... 180 to 190 lbs. at your height is pathetically SKELETAL), and failed fighter (as you have gone out of your way to mention on more than one occassion about you being a "bouncer"... I won't go into my personal views on and experiences with "bouncers", all of which are ready and willing, but UNABLE) I can well understand your projected self-righteousness.

That really makes you angry, doesn't it Supa? The mere mention of your being suspended by Ebay for shilling your own auctions throws you into an estrogen rage. It's funny to see!! Same results every time!!

Why is that miss? or sir? Who the hell knows which one of the two it really is. 27_laughing.gif

Ahhhh, the self-righteous HATE to have their criminal activities revealed, don't they Supa? It diminishes the effect of their casting all of those stones at those they perceive to be "sinners".

Cast away Supa! You're the biggest misnomer on here. Someone SUSPENDED by Ebay (hopefully next time you're caught doing it yourself, instead of having your buddies shill your auctions for you...yes Supa, I'm aware of it...they'll revoke you) yelling and screaming like you're ovulating, about others having a 'roid rage.

I'm perfectly calm, Supa...and enjoying your little show, your usual response to the truth about you, while watching you meltdown once again!! goodevil.gif

whatever danny boy, im not turning green right now, you just want me to be angry. 893naughty-thumb.gif BTW, here's a reminder of what you really are a pic of your mugshot from 7/13/97 in Nassau county, NY. nice stache' BTW makes you look like one of the village people. 27_laughing.gif As for being caught red handed, you were caught red handed by AK for sending him not one but two coloured touch and trimmed Avengers #1books! 893naughty-thumb.gif so WHO'S LAUGHING NOW? 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifmakepoint.gifboo.gif

198044-dannyboy.jpg.67ea1324f066964626ee92919e8b348e.jpg

If you were excited about comics, I don't see how this board could in any way impact that.

Were I as sensitive I probably would have made a similar departure when shortly after my arrival many tried to beat me to a bloody pulp and I swore I would get even and I have gotten even because I am still here and have passed some of the posters who were in high 3 and low 4 figures in posts and remain here to remind you all that when the twilight time comes and you stand on the abyss and stare into the reddish glowing blackness of the Inferno and a chill wind blows from the east and a wailing is heard from the depths of the crystalline icy core of your being that the time for consideration of past events and extrapolation of surrounding criteria molded into future plans should always be tempered by not only the immediate but also by the merely possible as only then will the humanity within yourself come to the fore and match effortlessly with the spiritual truths that permeate the ethers and surround our existence like gossamer veils of suggestion and promise encapsulated by the knowing that I have not only absolutely no idea what the hell I am talking about but that I have also completely forgotten the rules of punctuation and I fear this will continue until I can reach the old day back place in the recesses of my brain and my Jungian memories and just for a moment recall that miniscule yet allmighty.....PERIOD.

Hey Andrew,

It's always refreshing to to hear views on the self-righteous from the self-righteous. Like yourself, they're the ones that ALWAYS have the most to say about how "offended" they are by others perceived "foibles".

Being that you're a miserably failed bodybuilder (I know this from the things you told me when you sought my answers to your bodybuilding questions... 180 to 190 lbs. at your height is pathetically SKELETAL), and failed fighter (as you have gone out of your way to mention on more than one occassion about you being a "bouncer"... I won't go into my personal views on and experiences with "bouncers", all of which are ready and willing, but UNABLE) I can well understand your projected self-righteousness.

Yeah - I thnk you should call him Gunga Thin. That would be really funny. And then you could explain how it is great to be 5'3" and 250lbs - always the argument of the gravity challenged. If bodybuilding comes from the classic Greek ideals of proportion and symmetry, todays bodybuilders have passed into the grotesque and missed the point - size with any sense of anything else sacrificed. Die huge! Life is too short to be puny!

The old, "I'll post the mugshots again" trick, eh Supa? As if I care whose pictures you post in a failed attempt to agitate me. I can predict every response, every action you make before you even think of it yourself. That's how similar you are in intellect to a little maze-running lab rodent.

Weak mind, weak body. That was predictible also Supa the moment I saw your Avatars. You wearing the blow up brassiere accompanied by some circus sideshow tattooed geek. You wearing the culottes and satin "peek-a-boo" blouse tied provocatively in a knot just under your "man breasts", your hair coquettishly coiffeured in sexy pig tails with a full face of make-up. You with the 13 inch wide "bobbin" head (that must come in handy, eh Supa!!) and the 3 inch wide neck.

Best of all, it's you that tell OTHERS that they're wearing dresses!!!!!!! After all those memorable Avatars!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

oooooo...good comeback you CROOK, 27_laughing.gif i know your trying VERY hard not to lose your cool. but we all know who YOU are, and it's only a matter of time before you CRACK! hey danny boy, here's another shot of you in the hands of the Nassau county SHERRIF'S DEPT. 893whatthe.giflol27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

198076-dannyboy.jpg.b51ec11525c21107721f63f242d8a9ee.jpg

R.I.P Dan. Should you return under a different ID we can all repeat the fun we had with

the return of Hamm.....errrrr I mean Shotzy. Cept we really wish he had a last post. 893blahblah.gif