• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

I wonder how Whiz Comics would have turned out, if Baily would have drawn the Cap covers hm

Wasn`t Whiz the biggest selling book of its day? I don`t think it would`ve been helped at all, commercially speaking, by Baily drawing the covers.

Artistically speaking, while I think Baily is okay, I think CC Beck`s covers on Whiz were great.

Among Beck, Swayze, Binder and, especially, Raboy, Fawcett has no reason to apologize for their covers.

This is the Top of Census (9.4) copy - simply gorgeous book (with a cover clean).

Flanagan cover.

Adv38.jpg

I note that the Church copy (a 7.5) is missing from the Heritage run next month.

(worship)

This is one of my favorite Adv. covers....what a stunning copy... (worship)

Fresh scan, obtained in a recent trade - book has White pages:

Adv41.jpg

:o

Nice! A Leo underwater cvr! White pages and in trade! Your Adventure collection is coming along nicely, based on the books you've posted! (thumbs u

Thnx Bill, Jeff, Peter, and Jeff - Adventure 41 is one of my favorites, too. :cloud9:

These two are fresh scans of books I haven't posted before - not quite as exciting, but fun stuff nonetheless:

Got this from Gary Carter back in the old days...

Adv58.jpg

Double S&K issue...

Adv80.jpg

Thnx Bill, Jeff, Peter, and Jeff - Adventure 41 is one of my favorites, too. :cloud9:

These two are fresh scans of books I haven't posted before - not quite as exciting, but fun stuff nonetheless:

Got this from Gary Carter back in the old days...

Adv58.jpg

Indian Reserve copy??? hm

West