• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

I honestly believe this is the toughest NA besides 26. I had a heavily restored copy once. Killer copy RHG!

Ronaldo, nice to hear from you! Where have you been?

Yes, it's almost been 9 months since your last posting.

BTW: Thanks again for that nice copy of Star Spangled 45. (thumbs u

How rare is NA 13 in comparison since it is designated as Rare by Overstreet and is also given a SI rating of 10 by Gerber in his Photojournal?

NA 13 is probably at least as rare as 25, 26 and 27. Up until a couple of years ago, I would have said it's the most rare, but a couple of copies have surfaced since then, so I'm not so sure now.

How rare is NA 13 in comparison since it is designated as Rare by Overstreet and is also given a SI rating of 10 by Gerber in his Photojournal? hm

That's a great question, Dean - conventional wisdom puts the NA 13 into ultra-rare territory but I'd put it on par with those few very rare NA's (and am interested in hearing the opinions of others, too).

Just got this in today!!! Low grade but complete, a book I've wanted for a long time.

adventure%2037%20front_zpsw4yzpcop.jpg

Congrats on joining the Adventure 37 club. That is hands down the best issue of the run. I'm still hoping to someday pickup a copy of Double Action 2 to go along with my copy....a man's gotta dream, right?

I've never seen anyone post this before about this boo!k! I've only seen in mentioned in the Tec 26. Well, it's in the Adventure 37 too!!

adventure%2037%20interior_zpsne9phevj.jpg

Great catch! I've never noticed that, even though I have an unslabbed Adv. 37.

RHG, I'd be MORE than happy to sift through those raw gems you've got & alert you to any/all cool findings on the inside :cloud9: Be prepared to be tapped on the shoulder & have funny books thrust under your nose for weeks on end :applause: So many awesome raw books, so little time ....

I honestly believe this is the toughest NA besides 26. I had a heavily restored copy once. Killer copy RHG!

Ronaldo, nice to hear from you! Where have you been?

Mostly working. Nobody told me how responsible you need to be in your 30's lol

I will try to come around more though. We should plan another So-Cal collectors meet up soon.

Just got this in today!!! Low grade but complete, a book I've wanted for a long time.

Congrats on joining the Adventure 37 club. That is hands down the best issue of the run. I'm still hoping to someday pickup a copy of Double Action 2 to go along with my copy....a man's gotta dream, right?

Thanks! I'm a long time fan, first time member of the aforementioned club! I've just never been fortunate enough to notice an affordable copy before it was snapped up.

It was my dream as well. Fortunately, I was able to pursue that dream decades ago when the books were affordable.

163078.jpg.088dfde313a925096a36da3621f88895.jpg

163079.jpg.bcf3837d0bfb93b30c76226b65796103.jpg

Edited by RareHighGrade

It was my dream as well. Fortunately, I was able to pursue that dream decades ago when the books were affordable.

:golfclap: I need a bib when I look at that book....thanks for the share-truly awesome!