• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Golden Age Adventure/New Adventure/New Comics
7 7

1,763 posts in this topic

Speaking of Adventures, I don't think I ever posted this one.

It was, unbelievably, a fairly cheap raw eBay purchase. It's unrestored, has incredible cover whites, and I was happy to open it up and discover a Vin Sullivan auto on the first page!

Edit: I just opened it up again, and Flessel signed it on the inside cover as well! Never noticed it until now. How cool!

adv%2029_zpszpz7nzwo.jpg

Holy "spoon," I never see stuff like that on ebay. That's one of my favorite Flessel covers. Those two books are amazing. Now all you need are issues 25-27 to really blow the lid off.

The only one I have and it is just the cover only. I collect surfing covers and have wanted this for years. I don't care for the interiors so this is the perfect storm for me.

comnewadventure18_zps4dxwfwoh.jpg

My favorite cover to the entire fun. Nice pickup!! I just sold my copy and already regret it

Very happy to finally have this in hand:

af28200a-ecb7-4883-b261-eabd33a73633_zpsgflvdji3.jpg

AWESOME Steve :applause: Now that I know YOU won it, I'm very happy I didn't bid it up, because I was going to!!! In fact, I thought it sold VERY inexpensively and I considered it a GIANT bargain!! VERY well done my friend (thumbs u :applause::headbang:

what auction was this book in?

Very happy to finally have this in hand:

af28200a-ecb7-4883-b261-eabd33a73633_zpsgflvdji3.jpg

AWESOME Steve :applause: Now that I know YOU won it, I'm very happy I didn't bid it up, because I was going to!!! In fact, I thought it sold VERY inexpensively and I considered it a GIANT bargain!! VERY well done my friend (thumbs u :applause::headbang:

what auction was this book in?

CLink - yes, I am *very* happy with it!

I am once again attempting to put together the early run, 15-39, of New Adventure/Adventure Comics. This time with much stricter grade and PQ requirements. Thanks to all the board members who are already helping!

Special thanks to the board member who put me in to this book today! (worship)

image_6.jpg

I am once again attempting to put together the early run, 15-39, of New Adventure/Adventure Comics. This time with much stricter grade and PQ requirements. Thanks to all the board members who are already helping!

Special thanks to the board member who put me in to this book today! (worship)

image_6.jpg

Stunning copy!

We are chasing the same books, but I will settle for VGs, so we shouldn't cross paths too much