• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Get in line :mad:

Ciorac will love to hear that young men are lining up for him!

Coming from a guy who collects (and enumerates amongst his favorites) comics featuring a semi-nude boy in bondage on the cover.....sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle black. :shy:

It may sound like it....but it isn't.

BTW, one word for you...ROBIN. :whistle:

Coming from a guy who collects (and enumerates amongst his favorites) comics featuring a semi-nude boy in bondage on the cover.....sounds like a case of the pot calling the kettle black. :shy:

Two words for you:

Toro

Bucky :blush:

Boys in tights :cloud9:

:jokealert:

let's say it's $750K unrestored, then the restored at $83K is only 11% of the unrestored price - that is a BIG haircut!

I would have to say that the $750K appears to be a bit on the aggressive side as I simply do not believe a restored book would be discounted all the way down to the 10% level of a unrestored book.

So, to kick things off, which one of these 2 would you choose? ( both have sold at Heritage for virtually identical prices )

1444049-capone.jpg

...or

1444049-amazing.jpg

I'd have to go with the Amazing-Man...how about you?

this was the very 1st post from this thread....I didn't even list the prices back then, but I think this was around $40,000. Which one would you choose, and why, for this "retro" match up ?????

So, to kick things off, which one of these 2 would you choose? ( both have sold at Heritage for virtually identical prices )

1444049-capone.jpg

...or

1444049-amazing.jpg

this was the very 1st post from this thread....I didn't even list the prices back then, but I think this was around $40,000. Which one would you choose, and why, for this "retro" match up ?????

9.4 Amazing Man is an unbelievable book. I will take that one please.

1444049-capone.jpg

...or

1444049-amazing.jpg

I would have to go with the Amazing Man.After hearing Gators quest for two later issues this 9.4 has to be super tuff.

pop a Cap in my azz !!

I think you're looking for the "Proctologist" thread over in general........ lol

I'll take the Cap also, but I'd like it in the mail and in my hand....my black hand.....

(tsk) the "which one would you choose" thread welcomes diversity, and does not tolerate any suggestions of ethnic bigotry

amazing man 5 is tough unrestored ...period...but a 9.4 and Mile High to boot...WOW.... the cap is also mile high, had a little work done, but there are plenty of other 9.0 caps...

so Aman 5 in a landslide for me!