• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Both sold for $32,000 about 4 years ago......although I would jump off a skyscraper before spending $32,000 on either of these books.....this thread is about what you guys would choose....not me. So with that said, which one would you choose, and why ????

51479-mad.jpg.d97591d03b78f76da703e0a715b3077a.jpg

51480-mad2.jpg.5b8ce57f4fd0fc70ce5f0458bdcff949.jpg

neither.

Prefer to put it all on the Giants to win...........

pm me, I might take that action!!!!

Give me all Winners, just because I "have" to choose one

neither.

How many points are you going to giv eme.

In UK its Giants + 12.5pts

neither.

How many points are you going to giv eme.

In UK its Giants + 12.5pts

Its 14.5 pts here

I think the Giants is a good bet with the spread. I already have $250 on the game

I like the Pats...they have a few Gators on their team....and, given that the Pats only won by 3 last game reg seasons, sounds like Vegas is really trying to get some action at 12.5 to 14.5...can't believe that much early money is on the Pats...I would take the Giants an 11 and laugh all the way to the bank!

Both sold for $32,000 about 4 years ago......although I would jump off a skyscraper before spending $32,000 on either of these books.....this thread is about what you guys would choose....not me. So with that said, which one would you choose, and why ????

I'll take the skyscraper

I would take the All Winners. Mad is a cool book, but if I wanted a rare copy of that book I would try to track down something in the 6.0 to 8.0 range. The All Winners is a so-so cover but I like it still. I think this is an over priced book myself.

......although I would jump off a skyscraper before spending $32,000 on either of these books.....
:roflmao:

I would take the Mad because it's Mad #1, a Gaines File Copy and one of the 6 highest existing graded copies (though I'd rather it be the only one). I also love the cover.

I'd love to own a copy of All Winners but it's one of the many hero group comics from the Golden Age that's not really a core desire for me and there's nothing really special about it besides the artists and there are plenty of better representations of their work (IMHO).

Both sold for $32,000 about 4 years ago......although I would jump off a skyscraper before spending $32,000 on either of these books.....

You can join that guy that fell 47 stories a few weeks ago and lived (unfortunately his brother who fell with him didn't).

And if I have to pick one of these, I guess the All Winners, but I'd much rather have a nice All Select #1 for less money