• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The deadline has come and gone...

16 posts in this topic

... are you a shill still? confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gifmakepoint.gif

Nope...im a shill moving!! 27_laughing.gifacclaim.gif

What's a shill? stooges.gif
They prefer to reside in a cold climate. They were originally referred to as chills. Their ancestors were leprechauns Who collected gold, and was later introduced as shillings. They are still sneaky and try to remain unseen, an were their ancestors. They are hard to get rid of. gossip.gif You need to get in touch with Architect he can exterminate shills (at least temporary. I hope this was of some help.

Mike

They prefer to reside in a cold climate. They were originally referred to as chills. Their ancestors were leprechauns Who collected gold, and was later introduced as shillings. They are still sneaky and try to remain unseen, an were their ancestors. They are hard to get rid of. gossip.gif You need to get in touch with Architect he can exterminate shills (at least temporary. I hope this was of some help.

Mike

You mean I can post this pic again? yay.gif

shill.jpg

Mike

You mean I can post this pic again? yay.gif

shill.jpg

27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif