• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,792 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

This ones for you buddy. Four Color 42, Tiny Tim!  6 in the census. 

9733197D-3D0E-475F-9925-B3F706F77ECB.jpeg

19 minutes ago, enigmacomix said:

Four Color #1130 The Deputy

fc1130.jpg

Nice books from both ends of the run. 

22 minutes ago, sfcityduck said:
31 minutes ago, Scrooge said:

Awesome!  How many are you missing (if any)?

I am focusing on the Second Series only. So, without variants and not chasing the "missing" Four Colors, there are 1,321 issues so I am down to the final 98.

1 hour ago, Scrooge said:

I am focusing on the Second Series only. So, without variants and not chasing the "missing" Four Colors, there are 1,321 issues so I am down to the final 98.

Then you have to track down the missing ones.  :)

I still need some of those.  They appeal to me as an odd piece of comic history.

Just got this beauty.  Titled most appropriately, "In Uncle Walt's Collectery".

There are a number of Bruce Hamilton's Another Rainbow lithographs, many offered by HA on a recurring basis.  I love this one, one of the few not specifically Scrooge/$ focused.  Brings in the whole Walt universe.  And also a serious tongue in cheek to comic collectors as well, with one of the nephews looking to filch the WDCS #1.

In%20Uncle%20Walts%20Collectory_zpstaubb

23 minutes ago, Dr. Love said:

There are a number of Bruce Hamilton's Another Rainbow lithographs, many offered by HA on a recurring basis.  I love this one, one of the few not specifically Scrooge/$ focused.  Brings in the whole Walt universe.  And also a serious tongue in cheek to comic collectors as well, with one of the nephews looking to filch the WDCS #1.

:golfclap:Gorgeous! Congrats Doc! 

51 minutes ago, Dr. Love said:

That's a beauty.

All kinds of goodness here and it instantly brought back fond memories of picking out a toy in the Disneyland gift shop as a 7 year old.

I love the glaring Donald toy in the drawer.