• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,792 posts in this topic

Probably already posted but I just got these. The art inside the Bugs is quite nice.

Nice catch!

Those early Warner Bros Four Color issues are terrific -- and just look at the coloring on that cover! Donald Duck isn't too shoddy either, but I often enjoy the WB stories more.

Jack

66702.jpg

Heads Up-

J and S comics is selling a copy of FC (series 1) 18 and 19 on ebay. I bought these a couple of weeks ago (and returned them) and after receiving them noticed a number of defects, especially non color breaking creases, that I thought greatly reduced the grades below what was advertised. They are generally good graders, but these two are badly overgraded, in my opinion. So if you are looking at them consider yourself forwarned. Great copies if you are looking for something coser to Fine, however.

Can anyone point out what post had the last tally on this thread. I have some older four colors I could post but don't want to repeat anything.

Go ahead and post them, I for one don't mind seeing them again. :)

Those links are up to date, the total is 1067

Thanks Monte.

Last night, I read # 678 - The Last Hunt. Who said Dell Comics are not violent? Check out this page and you wonder if the Last Hunt refers to buffalos or something else ...

70208.jpg.e33a391e5772b6c9e0dca4152ab5799e.jpg

70209.jpg.6b8dce52224b97cf219d75b22f7ffa40.jpg

Read 830 tonight. One of the Hardy Boys books.

The Secret of the Old Mill was the third in the original book series and was published in 1927. I liked the inside back cover with a map of the action (thumbs u

Is this me or does the kid on the right look like a young MK?

70290.jpg.1f17c28b13d68b870408fe16ec54e38e.jpg

70291.jpg.c7b4d4e31c6ef63528f349777bcde73c.jpg

A win from the last Clink auction arrived this week. I have been looking for this book since the 70's so it was nice to finely snag a decent copy. It is a CGC 7.0 but I rescued it from it's plastic cell and let it out to run free!

Great backup story with Dumbo and the Seven Dwarfs. Funny how Thumper meets the Seven Dwarfs came out prior to this book's release. Makes you wonder who thought up that early team up!!

70295.jpg.db6ecdc4fecd7574c95289d2c8900fca.jpg