• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,792 posts in this topic

Wow this thread had fallen to the bottom of page four. way to low for the title with the most books issued.

This is another book from the same seller as my last Signed Western. Signature is much easier to read

fc860WyattEarpSIGNEDHOB_zpsc3d35298.jpg

Here are a few of the Raggedy Ann's ( in the earliest Andy did not warrant being in the title)

fc072RaggedyAnn_zpse668757e.jpg

fc306RaggedyAnnampAndy_zpse7d543cf.jpg

fc262RaggedyAnnampAndy_zpse79a5c98.jpg

I would post images more often, but I only know how to access PhotoBucket from a real computer and most of the time I scan the boards on my Samsung tablet

Got a few books back from CGC and finally finished organizing them. I now have 1189 different Four Color books scanned front and back on my collectors society page. If interested look here. Most are pretty good resolution.

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=8497

Most have a pretty reasonable description as well. Enjoy-

Got a few books back from CGC and finally finished organizing them. I now have 1189 different Four Color books scanned front and back on my collectors society page. If interested look here. Most are pretty good resolution.

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=8497

Looks beautiful. You've done a great job on that and have a wonderful collection to share. :applause:

Well done! A lot of work and love has gone into that!

Well done! A lot of work and love has gone into that!

Thanks for the kind words everybody. I have been working pretty intensely on this set for over 10 years now and I see light at the end of the tunnel. I still have quite a few books in the "mill" as it were so far as grading is concerned. That being said, and while it might better belong in the "wanted" forum. I am actually missing about 43 books. They are not especially rare or expensive, they have just eluded me to date in slightly higher grade. I know the census and I know what books are tough I just haven't seen many of these come to market. If you have any of the following in VF or better and would sell or trade, let me know. I have plenty of stuff for trade. Thanks-

89 Tillie Toiler

121 Fairy Tale Parade

175 Santa Claus Funnies

200 Bugs Bunny

202 Woody Woodpecker

222 West of the Pecos (Zane Grey)

237 Tillie the Toiler

298 Bugs Bunny

424 Flash Gordon

434 Rin Tin Tin

438 Annie Oakley

479 Queen of the West

568 Gypsy Colt

664 Davy Crockett and the Great Keel boat races

690 The Conqueror

702 The Goofy Success Story

717 Moby

723 Santiago

842 The Nature of Things

876 Tales of Well fargo

918 Beep Beep The Roadrunner

944 The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad

956 Ricky Nelson

975 Fury

990 Huckleberry Hound

998 Ricky Nelson

1005 Maverick

1012 Last Train From Gun Hill

1046 Beep Beep The Roadrunner

1052 Ben Hur

1069 The FBI Story

1084 Speedy Gonzales

1106 77 Sunset Strip

1227 Morgan the Pirate

1229 Thief of Baghdad

1231 Danger Man

1237 The Untouchables

1259 El Cid

1305 Mister Magoo

Here is my Copy of FCC #449. I bought it because I wanted a church book, this fit the bill ! To be honest though the more I look at the cover the more I've come to appreciate the artwork. Now I've gotta find a reader copy to see if the story is any good :)

RAD5B36F20131218_122439.jpg

Here is my Copy of FCC #449. I bought it because I wanted a church book, this fit the bill ! To be honest though the more I look at the cover the more I've come to appreciate the artwork. Now I've gotta find a reader copy to see if the story is any good :)

RAD5B36F20131218_122439.jpg

That book looks one hell of a lot better than a 5.0.

Yeah, If I ever get another church book I am tempted to crack it to find out why it got downgraded so bad. I sure as heck aint paying for the notes though. Bonus to cracking it is I could finally find out what the Church books "Smell" like :)

Yeah, If I ever get another church book I am tempted to crack it to find out why it got downgraded so bad. I sure as heck aint paying for the notes though. Bonus to cracking it is I could finally find out what the Church books "Smell" like :)
Crack it. Smell it. I have on other Church books. You can keep the label with the book and resub for the pedigree designation if you want.

Amazing set of books Glen and quite an accomplishment in gathering so many High grade books to boot.

are you planning on having another ebay sell off of your under copies soon?

here are a few more from last years GHCC

fc619KrazyKat_zpsa3aaec00.jpg

fc439LittleHiawatha_zps56bed9aa.jpg

fc1189GreyfriarsBobby_zps4df10d40.jpg

these were the other books that I got that were not from Terry O'niel