• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Copper Spideys

422 posts in this topic

I know this thread is primarily for ASMs, but I just picked up a really nice copy of Spectacular Spider-man #60 that I wanted to share. I really liked the Frank Miller covers on this title, and this one is my favorite...

PPTSS060.jpg

hey, no problem, Spectacular was such a red headed stepsister of a title it's nice that there are a few issues from the 80's worth going after. Had that issue been out of the ASm run at that time it would in OPG as a $50 book or something.

hey, no problem, Spectacular was such a red headed stepsister of a title it's nice that there are a few issues from the 80's worth going after. Had that issue been out of the ASm run at that time it would in OPG as a $50 book or something.

I agree it would be very collectable as an ASM cover, its value can only go up even being in the sister run.

That's not too far out of line since the last copy sold for just short of $1000...

With all the manufacturing defects associated with the #301, it's no surprise there's less than a dozen 9.8s on the census. That's not many when you compare it against the number of people trying to assemble HG McFarlane runs.

Low supply + high demand = really high prices.... :shrug: