• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber 7's and above please! Can I see a 10?

661 posts in this topic

Theres a Hurricane thats about to enter the Gulf and its just 5 Ticks off being a Catagory 5.[156mph] Just caught it on the weather channel right now.

hopefully it will continue to head towards Mexico...and leave US alone

rick

I am not really sure what the Gerber ranking is on this, mostly just looking for an excuse to show a pretty picture. It amazes me that you can find copies in this condition, especially considering that the print run around this time only was around 70,000. Four Color 386, which was published 14 years later, supposedly had a 30+ times wider circulation and yet there are only 2 CGC 9.4 copies in the census. Incredible when you think about it...

CE_M3-9.jpg

I am not really sure what the Gerber ranking is on this, mostly just looking for an excuse to show a pretty picture. It amazes me that you can find copies in this condition, especially considering that the print run around this time only was around 70,000. Four Color 386, which was published 14 years later, supposedly had a 30+ times wider circulation and yet there are only 2 CGC 9.4 copies in the census. Incredible when you think about it...

CE_M3-9.jpg

Wow... :golfclap:

CE_M3-9.jpg

that is a very pretty copy...you never need an excuse to show that off!

gator

CE_M3-9.jpg

Love the DATE too! :o

CE_M3-9.jpg

Love the DATE too! :o

Hey, that's the month you were born! For an "older gentleman" you are super, man!

Rex the Wonder Dog! Those are definitely tough books. :applause::applause: