• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerber 7's and above please! Can I see a 10?

661 posts in this topic

According to Ernie Gerber it is. (shrug) There was a time when that was the book that I searched after & only ever came across maybe 5-6 copies, including Steve's. If it's not a 9, I can't see it being any more common than an 8. Perhaps the print run was low that month? According to Gerber, the issues around that one are all 5, 6 or 7 & most of those are fairly easily found, so I think that's correct.

I'm glad to see that this thread & the Gerber 10 thread have been getting a lot of hits lately. (thumbs u They were dead for a while.

A Gerber 8? hm

I wouldn't mind if it was but I just can't see it on this issue. Romance comic, maybe.

Frank21.jpg

I just bought this Crime and Justice #25, publishd by Charlton in 07/55, off ebay for $262. Gerber lists it as an "8", but both he and Overstreet actually question whether the book even exists.

It obviously does!!

7499_1.JPG

Great pick-up. Mark, would it be possible for you to post a better scan of the book once you receive it. It's obviously missing from the GCD and I would like to upload it there for all to see. Thanks! and congrats again on getting one of those non-existing books 893applaud-thumb.gif

Book arrived today. Here is a better copy.

Crime.jpg

What a wonderful Beck cover on that Thrill book! :cloud9: