• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2022 at 2:53 PM, Escaflown41 said:

Good lord, at the rate of the current bidding, someone is going to get raped at the end not knowing the signature is a forgery.

They are certainly going to be in for a surprise if they try and get a COA from the museum. 

On 4/29/2022 at 2:53 PM, Escaflown41 said:

Good lord, at the rate of the current bidding, someone is going to get raped at the end not knowing the signature is a forgery.

As P.T. Barnum once said "There's a sucker born every minute"

And as W.C. Fields once said "Never give a sucker an even break"

I saw this when it was first listed and thought right away that something was off.  Anyone bidding that up probably doesn't deserve an even break for not doing due diligence but it is kind of distressing to watch

On 4/29/2022 at 11:00 AM, dover said:

Thanks to this area of the boards I have been inclined to search for this magazine in high grade. Sharing a few I have been able to find in the wild. 

Vampirella 3 VF+ DRC.jpg

Vampirella 9 NM-.jpeg

Vampirella 10 VF+.jpeg

Vampirella 11 NM-.jpg

Vampirella 13 NM Metrop.jpg

Vampirella 15 NM- Metrop.jpg

Vampirella 17 NM -FourColor.jpeg

😛

On 5/1/2022 at 7:23 AM, batmiesta said:

This might be old news but Who's going to pony up for this baby?

Vampirella 19 9.9

So that was on Clink, but a couple months ago I believe...not sure what it sold for then, but I'll confidently say it's listed as being more now.  By my recollection it went for less than what I anticipated.  It's the most iconic vampi cover IMHO.  

On 4/28/2022 at 9:47 PM, Escaflown41 said:

What do you guys think about this Frazetta signature?  Does it look legit?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144526954381?hash=item21a67a4f8d:g:CTMAAOSw3QpiaaSa

It strikes me that a person who wasn't above defacing the back cover wouldn't be afraid to put a fake signature on the front cover...  

On 5/3/2022 at 10:14 AM, wombat said:

Picked these up at a horror convention. Posters are huge. 

IMG_4268.JPG

IMG_4266.JPG

These are very cool reproductions! Are they vintage or modern? I remember there being that Iconic one of her from the 1970's. It was huge as I recall white background/her with the bat on her hand, if I remember correctly?

On 5/3/2022 at 10:54 AM, flashlites said:

These are very cool reproductions! Are they vintage or modern? I remember there being that Iconic one of her from the 1970's. It was huge as I recall white background/her with the bat on her hand, if I remember correctly?

s-l500.jpg

There are some of the original 6' door posters on da'Bay for $350-$400, or you can get a new reprint for $30 HERE.

On 5/3/2022 at 12:52 PM, Axe Elf said:
On 5/3/2022 at 11:54 AM, flashlites said:

s-l500.jpg

There are some of the original 6' door posters on da'Bay for $350-$400, or you can get a new reprint for $30 HERE.

The posters I just picked up are from the late 70's I believe. I have an original vampirella door poster like the one above. 

On 5/3/2022 at 11:52 AM, Axe Elf said:

s-l500.jpg

So very cool to see that again after so many years! Thanks so much for sharing! I just may have to get one of those reprints! Now I'm trying to remember where I saw it? I don't believe any of my friends mothers would have allowed them to have it up in their rooms, mine would not have. :roflmao: Maybe it was at the local head shop? Although the where eludes me to this day, the image stuck with me all this time.