• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vampirella's - Show 'em off
14 14

2,294 posts in this topic

I just grabbed a real nice copy of Vampi 3 on Dan's thread @Warren Oates ... he'll sprinkle some mags in on occasion, but if you're not there when the thread pops up, a lot gets snapped up quickly. I'll try to post a pic soon. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

I haven't read this thread much since I assembled my mini run.  It wouldn't be much effort or money to complete the entire set... but do I have the space?

I might start by putting a want list together.

Edited by piper

On 9/24/2021 at 9:03 AM, namisgr said:

Vampi7.thumb.jpg.bde5f8686532e12b65f40a66d6c7e6c5.jpg

On 9/24/2021 at 9:54 AM, Darkga said:

@namisgr If that is not high grade, I don't know what is! Congrats!

Agreed.  Perfectly centered, colors are bright and true, pages are probably white and bone fresh.  I'll bet this copy even smells good.  :headbang:

On 9/24/2021 at 1:19 PM, Randall Dowling said:

Agreed.  Perfectly centered, colors are bright and true, pages are probably white and bone fresh.  I'll bet this copy even smells good.  :headbang:

Right! Beautiful copy for sure.

Yeah, Dan @Warren Oates called it a 8.5, but I could easily see it swing a 9.0. Granted, I haven't handled it a lot, but it's pretty... not Manitoba pretty, but seemingly free of stacking dirt, dust shadows, and tanning. I had to sell my 1 to get new wheels, but I'm still toying with the idea of 1-12 .... I'm a third there. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 9/29/2021 at 3:48 PM, oakman29 said:

You know, once you start Vampirella mags it's hard to stop. 

It's a sickness. 🤪

You know, I've heard that, before, but right now, Turoks are my main focus. At least that's what I keep telling myself. hah!