• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold Collecting Thread
1 1

759 posts in this topic

What do you guys think of the B & B #1 8.0 selling for (just) $2620? Considering the next highest graded is a 7.0 and one just sold for $2271, I thought it would go for quite a bit more. hm

Maybe there's a downturn in the B&B collecting market. Overnight, they've become worthless dreck. :devil:

100% worthless Mick...sell me yours now! lol

What do you guys think of the B & B #1 8.0 selling for (just) $2620? Considering the next highest graded is a 7.0 and one just sold for $2271, I thought it would go for quite a bit more. hm

Maybe there's a downturn in the B&B collecting market. Overnight, they've become worthless dreck. :devil:

I hope the market continues to tank, I still need a 2, 4, and 16

(plus 28 and 29, but those are common, just a matter of finding the right deal)

I hope the market continues to tank, I still need a 2, 4, and 16

(plus 28 and 29, but those are common, just a matter of finding the right deal)

Man, it's a good thing you said that, cuz I was on the verge of bringing my B&Bs to that Vegas con at the end of this month and selling them all for 25¢ apiece. . .5 for a dollar. Glad I changed my mind. We get to thinking pretty hasty things sometimes. Whew!

i have not looked at this thread in several years. Time to post some more of mine.

At one time I had three of these. one was really low grade and traded it off to an ebay seller for 16 Four colors. That one had come in a lot from the awful ebay seller Popscomics

bb28c1.jpg

got the other two graded by pgx and traded the lower grade one along with a few other books at SDCC for 47 Four Colors.

bb28c2.jpg

Just got this in a trade with BrianR......I've never seen a Viking Prince in even remotely this nice a condition. I feel like I still owe him for this one....I'm THAT happy. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

BB23.jpg

A couple more scans featuring a character not as widely collected as many others:

17-05-201183639PM.jpg

17-05-201183644PM.jpg

The above two comics feature artwork by the inimitable Ramona Fradon, a very nice lady whom I met at a convention in either Detroit or Toronto about five years back.

:cool:

Edited by Hepcat

Here is the second Hawkman tyrout series Seems like no matter how DC tries, Hawkman just cannot make it as a title character for more than a few years at a time.

That's because he's never been as good again as he was in those Brave & the Bold tryout issues.

:makepoint: