• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Sweet! Might even be an Ohio copy on this one.

BlackCat8.jpg

By Jove, I think you are right! You pedigree sleuth you. They all look like they could be from pedigree collections. The 21 has a date stamp on the back, no markings on the 9. But they clearly were in circulation so they aren't file copies.

Yep, looks like an Ohio to me. Here's another one for comparison. Very similar markings.

FeatureComics133_NM92.jpg

Here's an Ohio. Not quite the same marking, though. A lot of Ohios have the faint hint of a vertical crease, too.

exciting55fc.jpg

I like it (thumbs u

Me too. :applause:

can't have a discussion about ohio's without the greatest ohio extant being exhibited once again. if and when the timely's start being sold off, no question this one will be among the VERY last to go.

cap34.jpg

why is it in a qualified holder? If it left the printer like that then wouldn't it be considered an error?

MY EYES. ????

That is a piece of beautiful deconstructivist post modern art. Belongs in a gallery! I love it. :cloud9:

of all boardies, i knew you'd like it buddy.

man, this one has been on the ol' w-list for a LONG time. this makes the great and choice runs complete. i'll get a little 6 book group shot tonite if i remember.

thanks go to gator for making this happen.

great3.jpg

MY EYES. ????

That is a piece of beautiful deconstructivist post modern art. Belongs in a gallery! I love it. :cloud9:

man, this one has been on the ol' w-list for a LONG time. this makes the great and choice runs complete. i'll get a little 6 book group shot tonite if i remember.

great3.jpg

That's Great Billy!

MY EYES. ????

great3.jpg

That's a very fun book to own! Congratulations! :applause:

MY EYES. ????

great3.jpg

That's a very fun book to own! Congratulations! :applause:

not as much fun as owning your copy, but i like mine nonetheless. thanks, sir.