• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Very tough to top a Phantom Lady but these are some of the other books I got in my trade with Worldwide.

Rangers23FC.jpg

I saw this Rangers 28 on their site a couple weeks back and almost called them about it. A very nice book. I like your scan better than theirs.

this was my present to me late last nite. not a raboy, but need it if collecting the other two books of the trilogy. need that master 21 badly, now.

whiz25.jpg

(worship)

Hi folks! I'm totally new here (obviously); my cape isn't even dry yet. So, I'll start off by posting an image of some GA books from my collection to test the link:

airboy_all.jpg

This is kinda/sorta my way of saying hello. I know these books ain't big league stuff, but I'll see what else I can scrounge up (if you're interested). Hopefully, you won't be too disappointed.

Hi folks! I'm totally new here (obviously); my cape isn't even dry yet. So, I'll start off by posting an image of some GA books from my collection to test the link:

airboy_all.jpg

This is kinda/sorta my way of saying hello. I know these books ain't big league stuff, but I'll see what else I can scrounge up (if you're interested). Hopefully, you won't be too disappointed.

Those are great books! And welcome to the boards. :hi:

Welcome to the boards, mate. :applause: Any Catmans to post, perchance?

this was my present to me late last nite. not a raboy, but need it if collecting the other two books of the trilogy. need that master 21 badly, now.

whiz25.jpg

Nice book, PAL. I've thought about collecting those Jr. origin issues myself.

Very nice! Welcome to the Boards! I think you'll like it here.

Welcome to the Boards. Airboy is super-cool :cool: and I love the Rat two-parters and a Zolnerowitz cover also thrown in the mix. What's not to love.

Looking forward to seeing the rest :popcorn:

airboy_all.jpg

WTTB! :hi: