• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I didn't think you'd take to heart to reach an average daily post count of 88+ posts. Are you keeping track? Will you stop bumping threads once you hit 89 every day? :wishluck:

I'm hoping this is a one time occurrence to get to 40k posts. :mad:

Tomorrow it will be a one time occurrence to get to 40,300 posts.

The next day it will be a one time occurrence to get to 40,750 posts.

And so on, and so on, and so on...

Yup

Gator is the real life Rain Man

kinda, but no way raymond's fart in the phone booth could touch one of gator's in the superdome.

True but he has this stuff down:

"Course 10,550 posts to Greggy"

"Course, auction for Tec 27 ends in 33 minutes, I have to have access to a computer"

I didn't think you'd take to heart to reach an average daily post count of 88+ posts. Are you keeping track? Will you stop bumping threads once you hit 89 every day? :wishluck:
:P I didn't bump a single thread, posted in them in order they were already, and the same order they remained lol

Yup

kinda, but no way raymond's fart in the phone booth could touch one of gator's in the superdome.

Gator's fart in the Superdome touched all of us on the Gulf Coast :sick:

Yup

Gator's fart in the Superdome touched all of us on the Gulf Coast :sick:

:acclaim:

Just made a mega-trade with the folks at Worldwide. They got 17 boxes of slabs and I got a box and a half. I let go of duplicates I didn't need and got a bunch of really great stuff. Here's some of it.

CrimeSuspenStories03FC.jpg

CrimeSuspenStories06FC.jpg

CrimeSuspenStories10FC.jpg

HauntofFear10FC.jpg

At first glance this looks like an ordinary view of the street and then you realize that something isn't quite right. Wicked!

Just made a mega-trade with the folks at Worldwide. They got 17 boxes of slabs and I got a box and a half. I let go of duplicates I didn't need and got a bunch of really great stuff. Here's some of it.

CrimeSuspenStories03FC.jpg

CrimeSuspenStories10FC.jpg

HauntofFear10FC.jpg

Beautiful copies! :applause:

HauntofFear10FC.jpg

One of my favorite covers! Congrats on such a beautiful copy(and on the other books as well)! :applause:

Here's one that I got a few months ago that I haven't posted before. I always wanted this book, and I don't think it was ever reprinted in any of the 100 pagers, so this was my first chance to actually read the story.

scan-5.jpg

Here's one that I got a few months ago that I haven't posted before. I always wanted this book, and I don't think it was ever reprinted in any of the 100 pagers, so this was my first chance to actually read the story.

scan-5.jpg

Fun book :applause: