• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I know they were drawn for kids by then. I just can't help analyzing some of them.

So if something is drawn for kids (and I don’t think they were necessarily done for kids alone, anyway) it is allowed not to make sense? I do not get it… hm

:banana: :banana: :banana: Usually my hunt for esoteric GA in VF or higher leaves me disappointed, but not today!! Can't wait to read it.

Remember Pearl Harbor issue!

:banana: :banana: :banana: Usually my hunt for esoteric GA in VF or higher leaves me disappointed, but not today!! Can't wait to read it.

photo PPS 6_zps40hlo3zs.png

Beautiful! :applause:

photo PPS 6_zps40hlo3zs.png

Gorgeous copy! Very tough to find in any shape, much less that nice. Congrats!

Nothing earth shattering but a couple of decent Planet Comics pick ups from Clink based solely on my love of their covers.

ae916b166692cabd5376ca67b51eb3ef4d6bb03a.jpg

f041681d6790c9be56f9ab9f1b6c049742a57d62.jpg

Planets have some of the best covers! :applause:

Remember Pearl Harbor issue!

Do you know why OSPG designates it a classic cover but CGC does not?

You can use the ask CGC section for this. They will usually designate that onto the label if you explain to them your reasoning. I recently asked them to add Classic Nazi Monster cover to my Speed #28 because it had no notes previously and OSPG deemed it as a classic cover. They added it no problem. (thumbs u

Speaking of pretty classic covers I picked up this tough to find issue in the Heritage Sunday auction last night!! :grin:

17333852818_b967302a57_z.jpg

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap: Way to go Gino!!! I was wondering if you finally got it! Great news, and to think, this was on your 'hope to snag in 2015' list back in January. Happy for you (Cuz your'e a great guy, and i love Ace Periodicals). Don't for get to post in the Ace thread at your leisure bud. Again, Congrats! Super cover!

Speaking of pretty classic covers I picked up this tough to find issue in the Heritage Sunday auction last night!! :grin:

17333852818_b967302a57_z.jpg

I was admiring that one. Glad you snagged it.