• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Very nice copies sir! Dig the Santa cover a lot! :applause:

Thanks. I love Santa covers as well. We're not alone -- the Santa cover went for more than twice as much as the other issue.

:banana: :banana: :banana: Usually my hunt for esoteric GA in VF or higher leaves me disappointed, but not today!! Can't wait to read it.

Remember Pearl Harbor issue!

Do you know why OSPG designates it a classic cover but CGC does not?

You can use the ask CGC section for this. They will usually designate that onto the label if you explain to them your reasoning. I recently asked them to add Classic Nazi Monster cover to my Speed #28 because it had no notes previously and OSPG deemed it as a classic cover. They added it no problem. (thumbs u

Thanks Gino

I will do that.

Speaking of pretty classic covers I picked up this tough to find issue in the Heritage Sunday auction last night!! :grin:

17333852818_b967302a57_z.jpg

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap: Way to go Gino!!! I was wondering if you finally got it! Great news, and to think, this was on your 'hope to snag in 2015' list back in January. Happy for you (Cuz your'e a great guy, and i love Ace Periodicals). Don't for get to post in the Ace thread at your leisure bud. Again, Congrats! Super cover!

Thanks Corey I was just getting ready to shoot you a PM haha!! We just got back into town late last night and I had thrown in a proxy bid and crossed my fingers!! Knock another one off the list :cloud9:

Thanks J & Sqeggs, and no problem Collector!!!

And Congrats Sqeggs on the R A&A file copies I particularly enjoy the 31 as well!! cool stuff (thumbs u

Edited by gino2paulus2

Speaking of pretty classic covers I picked up this tough to find issue in the Heritage Sunday auction last night!! :grin:

Awsome book Gino! I love those Supermysterys. A lot harder to get now than when I got mine...

Seems 4 Favorites get all the love these days.

Awsome book Gino! I love those Supermysterys. A lot harder to get now than when I got mine...

Seems 4 Favorites get all the love these days.

Thanks brother I am starting to put together a nice little collection of Ace books!! I will take a group pic here later when I receive the book...Its modest but pretty happy with the start!!

Can you say "Awwww"?

rag1.85a_zpsijm8ooih.jpg

rag1.82a_zpsya63i0yh.jpg

Wow, beautiful copies. Hard to believe they only got an 8. Books like that are always in my wheel house.

Thanks. They do look better than their grades to me, too.

Love both of them! I collect the Raggedy books, but seem to only end up with the lower grade. Beautiful books (thumbs u Do you have the #23? One of my very favorites, and the first story in that one is really good.

Can you say "Awwww"?

rag1.85a_zpsijm8ooih.jpg

rag1.82a_zpsya63i0yh.jpg

These are the only two that I have. They were impulse buys.

But now that I have these ....