• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Thanks to a boardie for helping me finally join the Pep 34 Club!! It was waiting on my doorstep when I got home from the Guns N Roses concert!! Talk about an AWESOME day!!! :cloud9:

28125915666_a56df7219d_b.jpg

Way to go Gino!! What a killer funny book!! I'd be very proud of that one if it was in my collection. :headbang:

Thanks brother!!! (thumbs u

A got these two amazing books from Mark Zaid about a month ago and I finally got a chance to scan them and share them with you. I feel very lucky to be able to take care of them for the long term!

MF%2054%20cgc%208.0_zpse3bqnjrs.jpeg

Attaboy Vern!

:o(worship) I just love me some MF 54 and that is an exceptional example. Congrats on two very nice pickups!!

A got these two amazing books from Mark Zaid about a month ago and I finally got a chance to scan them and share them with you. I feel very lucky to be able to take care of them for the long term!

MF%2054%20cgc%208.0_zpse3bqnjrs.jpeg

:applause::headbang: Congrats! MF54 is an outstanding book, & the best cover of the run (exceptional PQ too!). (thumbs u

It's another good day here with the postman, thanks to being Served by a fellow boardie and friend :baiting: . Trading here is a lot of fun :acclaim: .

No, this one will not be on the sales thread in 2 weeks. :eyeroll:

Give it at least 3-4 months before this one finds an upgrade.

Nothing like when I was a kid and I traded my Nolan Ryan rookie for a large pepperoni pizza :facepalm:

461790EF-5AFB-41B9-ADF2-634349ECE167_zpsqpuxg2wi.jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

It's another good day here with the postman, thanks to being Served by a fellow boardie and friend :baiting: . Trading here is a lot of fun :acclaim: .

Nothing like when I was a kid and I traded my Nolan Ryan rookie for a large pepperoni pizza :facepalm:

WOW! Best color I've ever seen on a copy of that. I would have no need to ever upgrade that one.

And, you must have REALLY been hungry...

WOW! Best color I've ever seen on a copy of that. I would have no need to ever upgrade that one.

And, you must have REALLY been hungry...

Yeah, I was REALLY hungry through most of the mid 70's!

Kind of amazing that I have been collecting comics for 26 years (off and on) and this is my first Mile High book :acclaim:

Now, I just need my scanner at the office to make them jpgs again so I can post a proper scan.

C7D30293-CE2B-424C-AF34-602D45C44E00_zpsdc31spwa.jpg

Nice!!!

Bought some books from a fresh collection recently. Most have some level of color touch and tape for no reason. The owner wanted the books to look perfect. Keeping some raw and some to being to sent to CCS to see if the CT can be removed. Might have to sell a few unfortunately. Fun day bringing these beauties home! There is nothing like raw golden age.

eilhmd.jpg

29443o3.jpg

2potqme.jpg

2a0hpq0.jpg

Bought some books from a fresh collection recently. Most have some level of color touch and tape for no reason. The owner wanted the books to look perfect. Keeping some raw and some to being to sent to CCS to see if the CT can be removed. Might have to sell a few unfortunately. Fun day bringing these beauties home! There is nothing like raw golden age.

eilhmd.jpg

29443o3.jpg

2potqme.jpg

2a0hpq0.jpg

The More Funs and the Adventure 79 are my favorites of this great set.Congrats!