• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Just back from CGC:

image1_zpsqghpod37.jpg

:applause:

Great book hard to find but conserved with cover clean married back cover and centerfold pieces added tear seal ? (shrug)

I'm sorry :(

Hey thats great i was just saying. I would love to have that book and go fishing for G.A.tor. lol

Just back from CGC:

image1_zpsqghpod37.jpg

Great book hard to find but conserved with cover clean married back cover and centerfold pieces added tear seal ? (shrug)

Hey thats great i was just saying. I would love to have that book and go fishing for G.A.tor. lol

This was a project I have been working on for almost 2 years. I found the various pieces to this book form different places all over the country and had Kenny breathe life in to it. Its complete, and putting it together was one of the most satisfying adventures I've had in this hobby. I'd be happy to show you the before and after pictures if you are interested - it was really amazing work done to this book.

Just back from CGC:

image1_zpsqghpod37.jpg

This was a project I have been working on for almost 2 years. I found the various pieces to this book form different places all over the country and had Kenny breathe life in to it. Its complete, and putting it together was one of the most satisfying adventures I've had in this hobby. I'd be happy to show you the before and after pictures if you are interested - it was really amazing work done to this book.

Yes, before and after pics! Great adventure putting a book together like that - it is is an easter egg hunt. I sent the book below in for conservation; cleaning, some spine reinforcement and maybe cleaning staples (waiting for results - it's a cgc for slabbing now - will post updated image when in hand). Anyway, the Cap #27 in my sig line is being restored (married pieces etc.)

image500b1.jpg

Just back from CGC:

image1_zpsqghpod37.jpg

Worth all the time and effort - what a book.

Just back from CGC:

image1_zpsqghpod37.jpg

Yes, before and after pics! Great adventure putting a book together like that - it is is an easter egg hunt. I sent the book below in for conservation; cleaning, some spine reinforcement and maybe cleaning staples (waiting for results - it's a cgc for slabbing now - will post updated image when in hand). Anyway, the Cap #27 in my sig line is being restored (married pieces etc.)

image500b1.jpg

That's awesome! Can't wait to see the final product.