• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Amazing book! Is that a pedigree?

Not that I know of. It's a really fresh copy though, with nice pages. It feels like it just fell off the rack. This one wasn't handled much.

Nice, Billy. I picked up this one. My wife's grandmother was a Rosie the riveter, so I thought she'd get a kick out of it. And a Golden Age 9.6 for $245 is hard to pass up...

RADD39D2201676_9650.jpg

Nice, Billy. I picked up this one. My wife's grandmother was a Rosie the riveter, so I thought she'd get a kick out of it. And a Golden Age 9.6 for $245 is hard to pass up...

RADD39D2201676_9650.jpg

Can't go wrong with that. Fabulous condition. Love that title. Congrats. :applause:

These are a few relatively recent additions.

Carmine! :foryou:

I saw those books in person at SDCC, and the Super-Mystery was especially lovely.

Always love me some MLJ.

The Target is a tough book.

These are a few relatively recent additions.

Carmine! :foryou:

I saw those books in person at SDCC, and the Super-Mystery was especially lovely.

Always love me some MLJ.

The Target is a tough book.

lol "Carmine" - my own personal pet name from Jose! It was good to chat in SD, Steve!!