• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

After Pictures:

IMG_1148_zpsj2dvctsc.jpg

IMG_1149_zpsn3ujohbg.jpg

IMG_1147_zpsssc20snz.jpg

IMG_1145_zpsnygppeir.jpg

IMG_1146_zpsf6zo6z4q.jpg

IMG_1150_zpsqsrvmjq5.jpg

This is Super neat Josh!!! What a great accomplishment and as far as CGCs label they should do this with all the books. I like this so much more than the all green label. Anyone know if they have pulled away from the purple as well? It would look much better like this IMO.

Super cool book thanks for sharing and congrats again for putting together a super neat book!!

After Pictures:

IMG_1148_zpsj2dvctsc.jpg

IMG_1149_zpsn3ujohbg.jpg

IMG_1147_zpsssc20snz.jpg

IMG_1145_zpsnygppeir.jpg

IMG_1146_zpsf6zo6z4q.jpg

IMG_1150_zpsqsrvmjq5.jpg

This is Super neat Josh!!! What a great accomplishment and as far as CGCs label they should do this with all the books. I like this so much more than the all green label. Anyone know if they have pulled away from the purple as well? It would look much better like this IMO.

Super cool book thanks for sharing and congrats again for putting together a super neat book!!

Amazing Amazing Man...great work

so since no color touch and no prescriptive "restoration that would make it "appear" nicer, other than reversible work will get you a "conserved" label? I like the grey label....just would love to know what it takes to get one vs a PLOD?

I just have this copy and a number 1. Need 2 and 3. Has anyone ever seen high grade copies of this title?

L553XcZh.jpg

If Bedrock ain't got 'em, they probably don't exist. :D

Pretty happy with this one...

zip%2032_zpswpxpiilw.jpg

I've already resigned myself to the fact that of all the books on my want list for this year, this one will probably be the one I don't find. Amazing copy of an incredibly cool and scarce book. I send you congratulations and jealousy in equal measure! :applause: