• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,388 posts in this topic

On 3/2/2017 at 1:23 PM, Robot Man said:

Hard to follow all this Fox goodness but the mail man showed up yesterday with one I've been seeking for quite a while.

comsupersnipe9_zpsdrzpbolf.jpg

I would say the mail man was VERY kind to you!! I can't remember ever seeing one of these for sale!! congrats!!

On 3/2/2017 at 4:08 PM, Sqeggs said:

Don't ask me what I paid for this one! :cry:

lf_zpst1ubl5ul.jpg

Whatever is was...It was Worth every penny!!! Such a cool book!! I love the statement above Supersnipes Banner on these comics!! "the boy with the most comic books in America" Just Awesome!!

Doesnt get much cooler than this...

and yes how much!!?!! hehe JK!!

On 3/2/2017 at 0:55 PM, Robot Man said:

Oh man, the colors are blinding on that copy Tony. I can only imagine what you had to pay to get it.

2 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Whatever is was...It was Worth every penny!!! Such a cool book!! I love the statement above Supersnipes Banner on these comics!! "the boy with the most comic books in America" Just Awesome!!

Doesnt get much cooler than this...

and yes how much!!?!! hehe JK!!

Love it. My favorite of all time GA.   Oozes history 

IMG_3609.JPG

On 3/2/2017 at 4:32 PM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Well, here is the book I was REALLY excited about getting. All was well until I opened it and found an undisclosed near complete spine split :frown:

One of my most disappointing comic days. Have to return, even if just out of principle. Seller said "if you return it you BETTER not damage it anymore." 

Ummm, sir, you sent this with a bag and cheap backer in a priority envelope with no cardboard. I think I have you covered in how to handle comics. Buying books on eBay can be discouraging :tonofbricks:

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

Just throw some tape on the spine.  It doesn't count as restoration! ;)