• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,398 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, cmcfan said:

Picked up a small original owner collection of Mystery Men.  Pretty stoked about it as the 8 and 9 are both pretty nice(respectively that is, not talking churches here but 6.5-7.5).  Sorry for the poopy photo.

IMG_0942.jpg

Awesome !

11 minutes ago, cmcfan said:

Picked up a small original owner collection of Mystery Men.  Pretty stoked about it as the 8 and 9 are both pretty nice(respectively that is, not talking churches here but 6.5-7.5).  Sorry for the poopy photo.

IMG_0942.jpg

2 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Awesome !

I second that notion!! Wow Jeff consider me seriously impressed that is one heckuva Hull there bro!!! VERY nice work!!

17 hours ago, fett said:

All are fairly scarce in my experience. I lucked out I think and picked up a #1 and #4 several years ago from the same ebay seller, then a #2 about a year after that. Finally found a decent #3 last year or so. 

Thank you, that's what I thought, based on my experience.

6 hours ago, cmcfan said:

IMG_0942.jpg

Stellar

12 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Thanks so much guys!! and RM I wouldn't mind finding the sweater emblem, The numbered membership or identification card, or the Code-Card out in the wild that would be sweet for sure!! if i ever do see one of them i will let you know and buy it then send it to ya on the house just for having such a sweet collection already!! I can't think of a more deserving stockpile for it to be in if we ever dig one up (thumbsu

V-Comics #2V-Comics #2

Thanks for posting this Gino. Now that I know what this kit looks like maybe I can get lucky someday. No wonder it's so rare.

15 hours ago, cmcfan said:

IMG_0942.jpg

Whoa! Tremendous score!

17 hours ago, cmcfan said:

IMG_0942.jpg

Oh wow.  What a grab!  #3 and 8 are my favorite covers.  Congratulations!

On 2/27/2017 at 11:06 PM, gino2paulus2 said:

Speaking of tough I was FINALLY able to knock this one off of the want list last night!! Not in hand yet but scan was pretty good I think i started at least a couple WTBs for this one with never even a lead...

V-Comics #2 cgc 4.0

So glad you ended up with this. I can't imagine a better collection than yours for it. Congrats! :headbang:

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Hard to follow all this Fox goodness but the mail man showed up yesterday with one I've been seeking for quite a while.

comsupersnipe9_zpsdrzpbolf.jpg

Tough book. Please let me know if you locate a second copy.  :wishluck:

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Sure but pretty unlikely. This has been on my want list for over 10 years. This book, like this copy will, tends to get locked away in collections for a long time. I'm still looking for a #8 as well to finish the pair.

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:
1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

Sure but pretty unlikely. This has been on my want list for over 10 years. This book, like this copy will, tends to get locked away in collections for a long time. I'm still looking for a #8 as well to finish the pair.

Don't ask me what I paid for this one! :cry:

lf_zpst1ubl5ul.jpg

1 hour ago, piper said:

I'm pleased to post my recent score from last night.  I wish it was a Mystery Men Fox Haul but this will do quite nicely...

FF214.jpg

Wow! First time seeing this...??? another one for the want list!?